Chapter 10

Roxy's pov-

"Are you gonna go out with Matthew now?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!! He is so right for me Rox." She says happily.

She sits up and crosses her legs.

"He said I was pretty,nice, and tough. No guy has ever said that type of stuff about me." She says strongly.

"You guys are a cute couple and I honestly believe you guys will be together for a long time." I say nicely.

She smiles and hugs me tight.

"I don't know what I would do without you Rox."

We pull away and I enjoy the feel of the sun on my skin. I look at Hailey and she looks like she is thinking really hard about something.

"What is on your mind Hailey?"

She shrugs and sighs.

"I'm thinking about how everyone at home is doing. All of our parents are probably devastated and upset right now." She says sadly.

I see her eyes water and I start rubbing her back.

"I miss my family too Hailey, but maybe we can go home soon." I say softly.

"Rox..I k..know we can't go home, not as long as that fucking psycho is after you." She says wiping her eyes.

If only we could reverse what happened that tragic night and none of this would have happened.

"I don't know how, but there is a way we can possibly fix this." I say calmly.

She nods and stops crying. We stand up and go back inside the castle.

"HAILEY, WAIT UP BABE!!" I hear a familiar voice behind us. We turn around and see Matthew running after us.

He comes over and kisses Hailey. They stop making out and Matthew looks at me.

"We got a meeting and you two need to be there." He says energetically.

"Is it important?" Hailey asks.

"No, it's just between you two, me, Terra, and Riker." He says guiding us down the hallway.

All three of us go into Riker's room and have our 'meeting'.

"As you all may know, there is a crazy vampire after Roxy." Riker says.

He stood up and started to slowly pace around the room.

"Is he aware that you guys are here with us?" Riker asks.

"I don't think so, we just ran when we had a chance." Hailey replies.

He sits down and nods.

"I'm surprised we haven't seen any vamps nearby yet." Matthew says curiously.

"True..but knowing Quinton, we will pretty soon." Terra adds in.

"Roxy did he ever say why he wanted you? I know you said he was obsessed with you, but do you know why he chose you?" Riker questions.

I never talked to Quinton about that..not that I really wanted to anyway.

"I don't know, he would always say I was beautiful, but that is about it." I tell him.

Riker nods and Matthew claps his hands together.

"Quinton doesn't know your here Roxy, I think we could use this to our advantage." He says excitedly.

"That is a pretty good idea Matt. How should we do it?" Terra asks.

"Well..maybe we could tell Quinton Roxy is dead." He says to everyone.

"That's a little bit intense don't you think?" Carter says uncertainly.

"Just hear me out guys. We could wait for a message from Quinton. When he asks about Roxy, we could say we found her and you guys dead in a pit!" Matthew says a little too ecstatic.

"Wow...Matthew that sounds pretty crazy, but it does seem like a pretty good plan." Riker tells him.

"You guys actually think that is gonna work?" Hailey questions while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm confident that it will work." Riker replies.

"So that means we can go home if everything goes according to plan?" I ask.

"Yep, that's what it means!" Matthew blurts out.

Me, Carter, and Hailey give each other a happy look. We can finally go home and I can see dad!!

After everyone finished discussing the plan, there was a knock at the door. Riker told them to come in and it was some woman.

"Young Sire, there is a message call coming from the vampire area." She tells him.

Riker looks at us and we give him a thumbs up. He nods and walks out of his room.

"Wait..did she just call Riker sire?" Hailey questions.

"Yeah babe, Riker's the prince." Matthew tells her.

Riker is actually a prince!!

"He is the coolest prince I have ever seen." Hailey says.

"Pretty much..so do you guys wanna play twenty questions?" Matthew asks.

"Sure." Everyone says in unison.

Sorry the chapter is a little bit shorter than usual guys. Things are starting to get a bit more dramatic. See u next chapter :-)