Chapter 20

Riker's pov-

Quinton glared at me with a huge look of hatred and a small amount of shock.

I think somebody is pissed off.

"What's it gonna be?" I ask.

Don't forget about the other bitches!!

I look out of the corner of my eye and see all the guests getting into a defensive position. This is gonna be good.

"See things are gonna be done the hard way."

I look towards the guests and smirk.

"Come and get me you blood sucking bastards!"

Shit is about to go down!!

They all ran at me and I raised my hand, giving Chase the signal. The bombs exploded and the gas appears everywhere. I scrunch my nose up at the smell.

That shit stinks!!

The sounds of agonizing screams fill my ear. I look through the smoke and see vampires in pure agony.

Fuck them dude!! Go get Roxy!!

I close my eyes and start to sense her aura. I run over to where she is and grab her hand. I can't really see her face, but this is her aura.

"Let's get outta here." I say before running out of that room.

I stop and close the doors while putting the barrier magic on it. That should hold the vamps for awhile.

I face Roxy only to be met with a hug. I feel her tears seeping through my shirt. I wrap my arms around her.

"It's okay, I got you sis." I say softly.

She nods while letting me go. She grabs the ring on her finger and throws it on the floor. I see Chase drop down from the ceiling holding the bomb bag. Him and Roxy both stare at each other for a few seconds, before giving each other a hug. They really were old friends.

They probably were friends with benefits.

Eww dude, don't say that!!

Roxy and Chase are still hugging each other. That is a very long hug.

Told ya, friends with benefits.

I shake my head and tap Roxy's shoulder. She notices the face I am giving her and lets go of Chase.

"So..did the gas bombs work?" He asks sounding nervous.

"Yeah, they worked perfectly." I say proudly.

"RIKER!!" I hear a familiar voice say.

I notice Roxy flinch at the voice.

"We better go before Quinton breaks the door down." I say kinda irritated.

They nod and hold onto me. I close my eyes and teleport us back to the castle.

I look around to see we are back in my room. Damn, it got trashed too.

It will take awhile to fix all the shit that is broken.

Roxy leans against the wall while Chase sits on the floor.

"Wow..this is a odd way of decorating. What the hell happened?!" He asked.

"Quinton planted bombs in the castle." He nods.

He nods before closing his eyes and lying down on the floor. What the hell?

"I'm gonna try and go to sleep, I haven't slept in awhile." He tells me.

I shrug then take a glance at Roxy.

"You okay?" I ask.

Hell no!!

"Yeah, I'm fine..just a little scared."

"Don't worry, he will never hurt you again."

She sighs to herself after she leans up from the wall.

"Quinton will never leave me alone, he will always try to get me."

"Sis--"

"No matter what I do, he will always get me!" She says crying out and falling to the floor.

I go over to Roxy, trying to give her some comfort. She cries into my chest. Roxy does not deserve any of this.

I give her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I promise for as long as I live, Quinton will never ever lay a finger on you." I say strongly.

She just stays still in my arms. I grab her chin, gently lifting it so we are face to face.

"Roxy, I won't let him hurt you."

"I..I know, I j..just don't wa..want anyone else g..getting hurt."

Roxy sounds like she is fucking broken!

"I..I wish I could just...go back in time and stop all of this." She whispers.

"Actually sweetie, there is a way that can happen." I hear someone say.

I turn around and see mom standing at the door. Thank goodness she is alright.

Mom comes over and kneels beside me and Roxy.

Wait..what was she talking about earlier?

"Mom, what do you mean by there is a way that can happen?" I ask.

She smiles before standing up and heading for the door. She turns around, ushering me and Roxy to follow her. We get up off the floor. I give Chase a quick kick telling him to come on.

He groans while getting up off of the floor.

"You can sleep later, we got somewhere to be." I tell him.

He shrugs and we walk out of my room. We keep walking until we stop in front of my mom's office.

"Chase are you alright with staying outside?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am, I am alright with that." He tells her.

Me, mom, and Roxy go inside her office. Me and Roxy take a seat.

"So, are you going to show us what you were talking about mom?" I ask still confused.

She gives me a sweet smile. She takes off her ring, comes over to me, and places it on my finger.

"Umm..this is new." I tell her.

"Hold Roxy's hand sweetie." She tells me.

I reach over and grab Roxy's hand. Next thing I know our hands are glowing.

"This is really weird." We say in unison.

"Good, now Roxy you have to make a wish." Mom says.

Roxy gives my mom a unsure look. I'm super confused right now.

"I..I don't understand." Roxy replied.

"You can do it pumpkin, just make a wish." We hear another voice say.

I see George standing beside my mom. I didn't hear him come in.

"I..I just make a wish." Roxy says quietly.

Mom nods at her. Roxy takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

"Wait..will we remember the actions after the wish is made?" I question.

"Your sister is the only person who will remember all of this." Mom tells me.

I nod and squeeze Roxy's hand. She quickly whispers her wish and closes her eyes.

We waited for a few minutes and nothing was happening.

"Nothing happ--"

I was interrupted with a giant thud and everything going black.

What do you guys think happened?