Chapter 21: Final Chapter

Roxy's pov-

I slowly opened my eyes, hoping the wish I made worked. I look around, only to be confused. Wait..why am I tied up in his bed again?

As I continue to look around, something catches my eye that makes my blood run cold.

"M..my clothes are...

"Bloody, oh yes very." I hear a voice say.

I look over only to see the worst person I have ever met. This isn't right!

"W..what are you doing here?!" I ask loudly.

Quinton looked around, then back to me. He ran his hand through his hair.

"This is my room Roxana." He stated.

This just can't be happening!

"I can tell you are very confused right now Roxana, so I will explain everything."

Quinton starts to walk around the room after he said that. What's he gonna do?

"First, this moment right now is the first time you have met me in person."

How is that even possible?! I wasn't supposed to go back in time, this wasn't my wish!!

"Secondly, the massacre at that party still happened just cause I wanted it to."

He's nothing but a cruel monster!!

"HOW COULD YOU MURDER INNOCENT KIDS AGAIN?!?!" I yell out.

Quinton puts a finger to his lips.

"Thirdly, I changed your little wish with a spell I got from a witch."

That's why I'm here again, because of some stupid witch?

"W..why would you do that?" I whisper.

Quinton walks over towards me, then sits down on the bed beside me.

"Finally, you are mine Roxana. If you thought for a second I was actually going to let you make that wish, you're as foolish as that witch I killed."

Before I could blink, he got on top of me, strongly straddling my waist. I tried to get him off of me, but I wasn't strong enough.

"Why can't you just leave me alone and let me go?"

"I could never let go of the person I love."

He started to caress my cheek, I pulled away from him. He just chuckled as a reaction.

"It feels so good to have you back in my arms Roxana. I actually thought I had lost you."

I rolled my eyes at his words.

"You can't lose something you never had Quinton." I say bitterly.

A few seconds after I said that there was a burning sensation on my cheek. He just slapped me!

"Watch what you say to me Roxana, you are not going to speak to me like that." He says darkly.

My cheek was starting to throb from the slap.

"I hate you with everything in my body."

"Didn't I say watch what you say to me?!"

Quinton leaned his face towards mine, only a few inches between us.

"Things just couldn't be better Roxana."

"What makes you say that?"

He had a smirk on his face. I don't like that look.

"There is no way for you to leave me. No bestfriend, no father, no mother, no brother, no wolves, and last and most important no boyfriend."

Why does he have to ruin my life again?

"Y..you're an evil bastard!!"

"That doesn't matter, what does matter is that you are mine."

After he said that, he left me alone in the room.

Did he really mean no one can save me? Is this the end of my freedom? Am I ever going to get away from him?