Chapter 9

Riker's pov-

All of this crap going through my mind right now. All of these emotions I am feeling right now. Why am I feeling this way about this girl? I can't start caring about her, she is just a human.

"Rik..Riker are you okay?" I hear Roxy say.

I shook my head and sighed. At least I know why Quinton and the vamps attacked that party. I can't believe he tried to force Roxy to marry him.

"If you only knew how much crap is going through my mind right now." I tell her.

I stand up and Roxy gives me a confused look. I'm gonna talk to mom about this, if she isn't busy today.

"I'm about to go running, do you want to go too?" I ask.

"Uhh..I don't know." Roxy replies. I don't know isn't really an answer. Should I just go by myself?

I was about to open the door when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around and saw Roxy with a very worried expression on her face.

"W..what is Quinton comes here and t..tries to take me again." She says nervously.

Is she really that afraid of Quinton? I sigh and shake my arm out of her grip.

"He can't come here, this is werewolf land."

"W..what does that have t..to do with anything?!"

This bitch is fucking hysterical.

Shut up Ricky and don't call her that.

"I don't think it is a good idea for me to go with you." She tells me.

I see fear and worry in her eyes. I sigh and grab her hand.

"I don't care if you do or don't want to come with me to run, your gonna go anyway." I say harshly. Great, now I have to drag her along with me.

"Please don't be a pain in the ass while your with me." I say annoyed.

She just sighs and looks at the floor.

That was a really dick thing to say to that bitch.

I just don't want to spend the day with a girl who whines a lot.

Well, have you thought about all of the shit she has been through..wait of course you have!! I hear all of your fucking thoughts!!

Since when do you care about people other than yourself?

We are not talking about me. Just go the fuck outside already!!

Don't worry, I'm doing that right now.

I see Roxy rubbing her wrapped wrist.

"You kinda brought that upon yourself." I say poking her injured wrist.

She opened her mouth to say something, but she just shook her head.

Why are you acting like a fucking dickwad?!

Well, you are my bad side who is always with me.

You got fucking jokes you little dipshit!! I hope that bitch annoys the hell out of you!!

It kinda sounds like I struck a nerve.

"R..Riker, I'm a little hungry, can I get something to eat please?" Roxy asks.

"Why do keep asking me to do shit for you?" I ask rudely.

"Sorry..I won't ask you anything else then." She says barely a whisper. She should really speak up.