Chapter 17

Roxy's pov-

"Are you ready yet Roxana?" I hear Quinton ask behind the door.

"Almost, give me a few more minutes." I quietly reply.

I slip on the dress Quinton gave me and put my hair in a ponytail. I look in the mirror and examine myself.

Thankfully the dress covers up everything, it's also a nice shade of red. I put on the sandals and walk out of the bathroom. Quinton looks my body up and down. Ignore his perverted gaze Roxy.

He comes over and kisses my forehead. Then he grabs my face roughly.

"I don't want you acting out in front of my sister. If you do, there will be consequences." He says darkly.

I nod and he lets my face go. I really hope his sister is nothing like him. Quinton grabs my hand and leads me out of his room.

We walk down different hallways, until we stop at large red door. The men standing beside it open it and we walk inside. It was a nice looking room with a table and chairs in the middle.

"Where the hell is that girl?" Quinton says to himself.

"I'm right beside you bro." I hear a cheery female voice say.

We look to the side and see a girl with a big smile on her face. Quinton's sister is beautiful.

She has long, shiny, and nice black hair. She has big, bright blue eyes. Her pale skin goes perfect with her young looking face. She also has dimples. And she is wearing a black shirt with purple stars on it and a black skirt

"You seem especially cheerful today." Quinton tells her.

She comes over and hugs him.

"I'm just happy to see my favorite brother." She says kindly.

"Do you mean all of that?" Quinton questions.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" She replied.

Quinton raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm pretty sure you say that to all of us."

"Yeah I do, but I say it to make you guys feel good."

She pecks him on the cheek and lets him go. Quinton's sister seems really sweet.

There is a knock at the door and a man speaking behind it. They ask for Quinton and he leaves. I sit down in a chair and Quinton's sister sits beside me.

"I'm guessing your Roxana, nice to meet you." She says nicely.

I nod and give her a nice smile.

"I'm Quinlan by the way, Quinton's baby sister."

She taps her knee and sighs.

"If I could help you Roxy, I would. I..I just don't want Quinton to be sad again." She says softly.

I look at her in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you don't want to be here with him. I know he kidnapped you and is gonna force you to marry him."

I..I can't believe she knows about this.

"I'm sorry I can't help you, it kills me knowing there is nothing I can do to save you." She says sounding guilty.

"Quinlan...please don't blame yourself, this isn't your fault." I say truthfully.

She shakes her head and I rub her shoulder. I wonder what Quinlan meant when she said that she doesn't want Quinton to be sad.