The Dragon's Call: Saving Arthur

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I finally finished this chapter today and I'm so happy I'm finally done with the first episode of Merlin. Hope you enjoy it. I do not own anything except for Sam.

The next morning, Gaius entered our messy chamber and picked up Merlin's clothes. I was sound asleep thinking about my real family when I hear Gaius yelled, "Hoy!" I literally jumped, fell out of bed, and fell onto my butt.

"Ouch, thanks for that wakeup call Gaius," I said sarcastically.

I looked up at Gaius to see him shaking his head at me. Not long after that, Merlin woke up too. He looked guilty when he saw the shirt Gaius was holding.

Gaius was still mad when he said, "Have you two seen the state of this room?"

I pointed at Merlin and said, "For the record, it's all Merlin's clothes not mine."

Gaius started laughing as he said, "I could tell Sam that these are Merlin's clothes and not yours."

Merlin looked at me like he couldn't believe I sold him out. "Gee, thanks sis. Sorry Gaius, it just happens," he said.

Gaius gave him a look and said, "By magic?"

Merlin knew he was caught so he just said, "Yeah."

"Busted," I thought to him. I knew I was going to get it back from him.

Gaius sighed as he turned to Merlin and said, "Yes. Well, you can clear it up without magic. And then I want you to get me some herbs: henbane, wormwood, and sorrel. And deliver this to Morgana. Poor girl's suffering from nightmares."

I looked at Gaius all confused. "What about me? What can I do?"

Gaius smiled at me and answered, "You can help me with the herbs when Merlin get's back."

I smiled at him while Merlin looked shocked. "That's not fair! I have a lot of stuff to do and she gets it easy," complained Merlin.

Gaius sighed and said, "Just do as you told Merlin."

"Yeah, just do as your told Merlin," I thought to him as I smirked at him.

"I hate you," he thought to me as he glared.

"Love you too bro," I thought back.

After Merlin left for the herbs, I help Gaius with his work. After an hour later, Merlin was still not back.

"Where could your brother be," asked Gaius.

"I don't know. Maybe I should look for him."

Gaius sighed and told me to find him soon. I immediately left and looked for my 'brother.' It does feel good to say that The Merlin, the most famous wizard of all time is my brother. I could help but feel happy and excited about that. A few minutes later after looking for him, I was getting close to Morgana's room. I passed her door but suddenly stopped right in my tracks. I backed up slowly and kneeled down on my knees.

I looked into the room to see Morgana behind her dressing wall and Merlin holding up her dress. I remembered this part of the series. Morgana thought Merlin was Gwen. Merlin even did his cute high 'Hmm' girly voice. I couldn't help but giggle. Thankfully Morgana didn't hear me but Merlin did. He turned around and saw be behind the door. He looked so desperate as me mouthed 'HELP ME!' I couldn't take it anymore. I placed my hand over my mouth trying really hard not to laugh.

"Sam, what are you doing," I heard someone said behind me.

I turned around to see Gwen looking at me all curiously.