Chapter 47 (Final)

Thanks for introducing me to the song 'Storyytimee' =)

< ------ Please vote if you liked my story! Took me 2 years and I worked so hard on it. I put every ounce of faith and energy that i had into it. Also don't hesitate to comment telling me about if you enjoyed the ending or not... That's my favorite part.

Thank you if you have voted<3 I really want this to be in the What's Hot List!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning I slightly opened my eyes, remembering where I was. I was so warm and comfortable that I honestly didn't want to move. I could feel Alexander's arms around me, my body against his, as I lifted my head and looked up. His eyes were open already, and he was silently looking at me. Just staring into my eyes. I smiled, and lightly cupped my hand on his cheek, us both not saying a single word. The truth was, there wasn't anything to say. This was how it was supposed to be.

I reached my lips to his, and gave him a slow and lingering kiss. Then I pulled back and he grinned. "Hi," I quietly said, still gently holding my palm against his face.

"Good morning," he whispered to me.

"Last night," I hesitated, hoping it had affected him as much as it did to me.

"Was amazing," he gently stated.

"No," I paused, his face going blank.

"What?" he asked, looking a little disappointed.

"It wasn't amazing. It was more. It was perfect. You made it perfect for me, just like you said you would," I told him, as he softly kissed me.

"I never break my promises," he softly told me. "Especially when they're to you."

“Alex,” I whispered, catching a glimpse of his wrist.

“Yeah?”

“Your tattoo,” I said, him holding out his hand and looking at it. “It's been so long and I still haven't heard from you what it means.”

He finally grinned, as I traced the outlining of it. “It's a symbol,” he finally answered.

I glanced into his eyes and nodded. “Of what?” I asked him. “Is there a meaning?”

“Of course,” he admitted. “It represents faith.”

“Aw,” I smiled. “That's really nice.”

“I'm sorry it took me so long to explain it to you,” Alex whispered. “I don't know why it was so hard for me.”

“I want to get a cross,” I told him. “Since God made my prayers turn into miracles.”

“I'm happy you got your hope in him back,” he suddenly told me.

“Me too.”

“I was starting to believe that it was never going to happen.”

“How could I not believe in him?” I challenged. “He saved your life.”

"You fell asleep so quickly last night," he told me in a soft mumble, trailing his fingers up and down my arm, sending a weird sensation throughout my body. "I had to blow out all of the candles so it wouldn't start a fire."

I laughed and grinned. "Was I... okay, last night? Are you sure?"

"Is that a serious question?" He sarcastically asked while I rolled my eyes, his fingers still tickling their way up and down my arm. "You were amazing. You don't even understand how amazing that was."