Chapter 67

Hi angels,

Usually I put the author's note at the bottom of the page ... but people weren't reading it and I was getting a tonnes of questions, comments and PMs about stuff that technically had been already answered and explained in the author notes. So to save my sanity in the hopes that some people will RTM, I'm putting the author's note at the top of the page <3

So first things first. Where have I been this past fortnight? If you haven't checked my profile comment board, twitter, or Facebook then you won't have known that I've been very sick with flu for the past two weeks. Flu alone is bad enough, but I suffer with asthma as well and my asthma has been pretty dreadful ): However on Friday I was put on super strong meds for my asthma and now I'm feeling a lot better, although my voice box is pretty much shot to pieces from coughing and using inhalers...

The next exciting piece of news is that Married to the Prince of Darkness hit 24 million reads yesterday! This means that MPD has gained a million new reads in less than a month, which is cray cray! Both my views and followers list has been exploding since the start of the new year and I wanted to take a moment to really thank you guys for your continued support. So thank you <3

Finally it is time for this week's dream cast! Now if you don't know what the dream cast is prepared to be clued in. Every week I post a dreamcast that has been created by a user and this dream cast will have its own beautiful unique pintrest board created by yours truly.

This week's dream cast is by Issium with a firm fan favourite in the role of Luc!

Ian Somerhalder as Luc

Nina Dobrev as Mia

Francisco Lachowski as Nico

Brant Daugherty as Jacques

Henry Cavill as Louis

Alexandra Daddario as Henrietta

Charlie Matthews as Casper

Emma Roberts as Laura

Amber Heard as Celia

Check out my profile message board for the pintrest board link!

Finally – UPDATES ARE EVERY FRIDAY (unless I get sick in which case check my profile message board for further information).

Okay, I'm done.

Peace out girl scout.

xXx

***

REMEMBER TO HIT THAT STAR BUTTON, SPRINKLE SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND FOLLOW ME <3

***

When I saw the flames glowing on the horizon all kinds of horror started to whirl through my mind. When your husband has a power that can destroy the city in the same way a nuclear bomb can, then times like these are really worrying. However, when you find yourself crawling through the shit pipe of life, you learn not to stop and the sniff the air. Instead you keep crawling and keep pushing forward in the hope that the end of the tunnel will appear and the nightmare ends.

So I focused on what had to be done next. We waited an hour in the barn before making our way to the edge of the city. Once there we found the nearest residential street where Jacques proceeded to 'borrow' another car. He jacked the car and we got in and off we went to city cemetery to execute my great kidnapping plan.

Was I confident about this plan? No and it was obvious to me neither were Casper and Jacques. So why were we prepared to gamble so much on a plan that seemed hopeless? Well, that would be sheer desperation. Luc was already losing his cool, Henrietta was definitely a no-good murdering bitch, and I was getting more than a little anxious about all the dead people that were coming back to life and trying to chow down on me.