Chapter 75

Hi angels,

So I ended up writing a long update just for you guys.

I hope you enjoy it!

And guess what?! Nothing screwy to report with notifications so no massive author's note! YAY!

*********

This week's dream cast is by ! Many apologies to Farah for not posting up her cast last week, but here it is in all its glory this week :D Yay!

Luc- Gregg Sulkin

 Mia- Taylor Hill

Casper- Dylan O'brien

Jacques- Nicholas Hoult

Henrietta- Jessica Stroup

Nico- Jensen Ackles

Louis- Chris Hemsworth

Laura- Julianne Hough

*******************

One last thing...

DO

    NOT

      POST

         SPOILERS

                IN THE

                   COMMENT

                           SECTION

IT'S A CRAPPY THING TO DO AND PEOPLE HATE IT!

SPOILER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!

SO DON'T DO IT!

Thank you <3

***********************

"Mia..."

"Mia..."

The voice echoed through my mind, like a voice calling to me in a dream. I was in darkness, alone and unsure. What had happened to me, now seemed like a distant memory. I remember fragments, like Luc holding me, his eyes turning black with rage as my life slipped through his fingers. I had died, Henrietta had killed me, and now I wasn't sure where I was.

Was I in heaven or hell?

I wasn't sure where I would go after letting Luc explode like that. I had chosen to save Luc rather than kill him and save the world. I had selfishly thought I would be able to control him with our bond, but I hadn't thought about what would happen if I had died.

And now the world would face his wrath, just as it had done once before with his Great Uncle.

So in the end, neither Henrietta or I had won. We had both failed in our own ways. She had failed to save the world from him, I had failed to save him from himself. I couldn't save Luc from himself, and she couldn't save the world from Luc.

My poor Luc...

"Mia..."

The voice called again. It was a voice I didn't recognise, a feminine voice that was filled with warmth and kindness. My conscious drifted towards it and through the blackness, I began to see a light. At first, it was dull and distant, but then it became brilliant and blinding.