Chapter 2

It got 8 reads and i promised i'd update if it got 7 reads, so here's the new chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Harry woke up the next morning his head was hurting. He looked around confused not knowing where he was. this place didn't look familiar. He slowly got up making sure not to make any noise. creeeeeek the floor went. "shhh" harry whispered.
He started hearing footsteps coming to the door. He stood still panicking not knowing what to do. Then all of a sudden the door flew open and there behind it was the boy he saw in the park.

"Oh you're finally up" Louis said. But all he got was silence from Harry.

"I'm Louis, what's your name?" Louis said smiling and harry stared at him like he was crazy but answered him anyways "H-Harry"

"Harry, that's a cute name. It suits you well". Louis said with a wink which made harry blush and look down.

Harry felt two fingers lift his chin up. "you are cute when you blush, don't hide it" louis said making harry blush even more.

"where am i?" Harry asked changing the subject

"at my house in the middle of the woods" Louis answered simply.

"OK and why am i here" Harry asked trying not to panic again.

" for two reasons, 1. because i saw you at the park and you attracted my attention and 2. because i need a new member in my gang". Harry couldn't focus on anything except for the fact that he attracted the other's boy attention.

"don't lie, no one likes me, i'm useless" Harry said laughing humorlessly.

"no you're not, why would you think that" Louis asked confused.

"first i don't think I know, and second of all because everyone in my life keeps telling me that. except for maybe my nurse who is also my only friend" Harry didn't know why he was telling Louis who is basically a stranger all of that.

"well everyone is wrong. your nurse is right because you're definitely not useless. We are all born for a purpose, everyone has a reason to be here, you're here for a reason." Louis told harry sincerely which made harry just smile and nod.
a silence soon fell over the two boys but it didn't last long when harry's stomach growled. Louis chuckled and asked "are you hungry?"

"kinda, i haven't eaten for two days" Harry answered a little bit ashamed.

"what? but you've only been here for like ten hours" Louis said in disbelieve.

"I know but my parents aren't really the nicest and barely feed me. they sometimes order takeaway and eat it all by themselves. And when i lay on the floor in pain from hunger, they never spare me a second glance" harry told louis about his family and when he was done talking he could easily see sadness and anger in his eyes.

"it's okay now, i'm not letting you go back to them ever again." Louis said wrapping his arms around harry and bringing harry's head into his shoulder.
having his arms around harry felt so right. Louis never wanted to let go, and he couldn't believe what harry's parents did to him. How could anyone be so heartless. For god's sake Louis just met Harry and he know he would never lay a finger on him.

"you don't have to tell me twice" harry said smiling and he heard louis chuckle.

"L-Louis?" Louis looked at Harry,

"yes love?" Harry blushed at the use of the pet name then he asked "when can i get some food in me"

"follow me" louis said grabbing Harry's hand, it felt right it just fitted perfectly.
Harry got butterflies in his stomach from just this simple touch and he thought that maybe he likes this boy. And he wasn't even worried about the fact that he just met louis because from what the little time they spent together showed him Louis is sweet, caring, and he'd probably save harry from his abusive parents. as the two boys walked into the living room, harry saw three boys around his age on the couch watching tv.

"i see he's awake" one of them said smirking.

"yup" louis said poppong the P.

the three boys stood up and walked toward harry.
"Harry, this is Zayn,Liam and Niall" Louis said pointing to everyone. Harry just stood there awkwardly and gave a small wave.

"You got yourself a shy one. How cute" said Niall.

"I know" louis said looking at harry.
Louis took harry's hand again causing butterflies in harry's stomach for the second time and led him to the kitchen. Louis picked harry up by the waist and set him down on the counter. Harry squealed and then chuckled.
"you know i'm not three. i know how to sit myself properly" Harry said still smiling.

"i know, i just wanted a reason to touch you" louis said and harry blushed and looked down because Louis was a forward person. But Harry liked that.

"here you go" louis said handing harry a piece of pizza. it was gone in like a minute.

"was it good?" Louis asked chuckling while he put the plate in the sink.

"no it was delicious" harry answered making louis laugh.

"follow me again", harry nodded and get iff of the counter.
The two boys walked to the back of the house and out the door. it was nice. there was chairs, a table, and a pool. there was bushes that went around the yard. behind it there was a fence and on the other side were the woods.

"I like it" Harry said looking around.

"good. wanna go swimming?" Louis asked Harry.

"sure" Harry answered with a shrug.

"okay then. go up to my room and you'll find a pair of swimming trunks in my dresser" harry nodded and went upstairs.
He walked into the room and headed to the dresser, pulled out the trunk, got undressed and put them on but when he looked down at his stomach, he saw bruises from the previous day. He slightly touched one and winced from the pain.

Harry felt insecure about the fact that louis would see his bruises, and he thought that maybe if he stayed underwater louis wouldn't be able to see too many.
He walked out of the room and went downstairs. He walked out the door and found Louis sitting in one of the chairs starring at the pool with a blank face. so Harry decided to scare him. He tip toed behind louis' chair and tried to tip it forward but it wouldn't budge. He cursed himself for being weak and scrawny.

Louis chuckled and stood up, he walked over to harry and picked him up bride style. Harry gave him a curious look. next thing he knew he was being thrown at the pool. once he resurfaced he looked at Louis who gave him a small laugh and jumped in. Harry waited for him to resurface, but that didn't happen because he was pulled underwater. Harry didn't struggle because he knew it was Louis.

when they both came to surface again, they started splashing each other. this lasted about an hour then they decided to go in. when they got in Louis told harry to go up his room while he started lunch. when harry got there, he changed into a White rolling stone shirt and black skinneys. the sad part was that he knew he shouldn't get attached to this place or louis but he was already starting to like it here better than being with his parents.