chapter 31

When they reached where Drew was taking harry, he saw that it was a swimming pool. an indoor swimming pool to be exact.

"here's some swimming trunks" drew said handing them to Harry b

"thanks" harry said unsure. "where do i get changed?"

"right through that door" drew said pointing to a door. Harry nodded and opened it. He quickly got changed and walked out. when harry got out Drew wasn't out there.

"Drew?" Harry called out.

all of a sudden harry was being pulled and he fell into the pool. when he resurfaced, drew was in the pool next to him laughing

"really?!" Harry said raising an eyebrow.

Drew nodded still laughing so hard. Harry wasn't at ease of what was happening, he still couldn't trust any of them even if some of them were nice to him, plus he couldn't get his mind off of what happened last night with jared and he was terrified of what any of them could do. But as he saw drew laughing, he saw no harm in having a little fun and forgetting what he was in. So he splashed drew in the face with water which ended by both splashing water and having a splash war.

"harry! what are you doing?" Harry heard a voice shout. When he looked over, he saw nick and he looked so fucking pissed.

"i thought i told you to go to your room" nick said getting closer to where Harry was.

he reached down and grabbed harry's arm yanking him up and out of the pool. Nick started to drag harry out when drew spoke up.

"stop!" Drew said getting out of the pool fast and running over to the other two.

"i asked him to come here with me! it's my fault! just don't hurt him again nick" he practically shouted

nick turned around and looked at him. he gripped harry's arm even tighter.

"still. he could have said that he couldn't come with you" nick turned back around and continued to drag harry with him. drew ran up and grabbed harry's other arm.

"no!" Drew shouted pulling harry his way. And harry knew this definitely was not going to end good for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it actually surprises me that you guys are voting and commenting on my story. i know i asked you to do it but i never thought that you would. i really appreciate that you like my story. thank you.