Chapter 5

Warning: This chapter can be a trigger for some. Please please, if you get triggered easily, please don't read it. Stay safe everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------

Harry went to my room to get ready, he grabbed a pair of shoes that looked his size and put them on. He walked downstairs, only niall and Louis were ready. He walked over to Louis and louis put his arm around harry's shoulders.

when everyone was ready they headed off to the park, when they got there harry headed to the swings. He had never been to this park, he looked over at a sign that said "Doncaster's park hours- Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, sat-sun 9am-9pm". so he was in doncaster now, huh he lived in Holmes chapel but he guessed Louis took him to doncaster when he was passed out.

"Louis come push me" harry yelled.

Louis walked over behind harry and started pushing, when harry was high enough he told him to stop. Louis walked over and sat on the swing next to Harry.

"Louis, did you miss me?" a loud voice said. And harry couldn't miss how Louis froze and his body tensed at the sound of it. "aw did you move on already?"

"Stan" louis growled.

"yeah babe?" Stand said smirking.

"don't call me that" louis yelled back with anger.

"why not? he can" Stan said pointing to harry who stopped his swing and was looking back and forth in confusion between Stan and Louis.

"leave him out this". Louis hissed.

Stan smirked. "whatever you say babe" he said while walking away

Louis growled and sat back, he didn't even know i stood up.

"who was that ?" harry asked.

"Stan, my ex. stay away from him. got it?" Louis told Harry sternly and Harry nodded a little bit taken back by Louis' tone but Louis was still disturbed by Stan's appearance that he didn't take notice.

*

"hey harry?" louis said.

"yeah" harry said while looking at Louis. "i think it's time to go home" Louis said while getting up from his swing.

"OK. but wait where's everyone else ?" Harry asked looking around but he couldn't see any of the others.

"in the woods. i'm going to go get them. you stay here". Harry nodded and went back to swinging.

Louis walked through the woods to the lake, liam and zayn were in the water, niall was sitting on a log looking at the lake. it was pretty, it was surrounded by woods but had some cabins and you could see a sunset from there. Louis whistled. "guys time to go" he yelled. the rest of the boys groaned but went to Louis anyway.

"i think we should go home to grab the car and get something to eat" louis said to niall as they walked back. he nodded but stayed quiet. Louis thought that ever since he sent Niall to Harry's room he has been quiet and sad. And it was awkward because niall was usually happy and loud.

Louis grabbed niall's elbow and pulled him behind a tree. "what's wrong" louis asked him. "nothing. what do you mean?" Niall said while raising his eyebrow.

"i mean ever since that night you went up to harry's room to tell him dinner was ready, you have been sad and quiet" Louis said.

"i don't know what you're talking about. Maybe i'm just a little bit tired. That's why i look off" niall said walking away. Louis grabbed his elbow and pulled him back.