chapter 29

When harry got back to the room, he sat down on the bed. there has to be some way he could contact Louis without them hearing him. well he could call and whisper. Harry opened the door and walked in shutting it behind him, what nick didn't know is there's a phone hooked up in the closet. Harry picked it up and dialed louis' number.

"hello?" louis answered

"LOuis!" Harry whisper-shouted

"harry?" Louis asked surprised

"yes it's me, we don't have much time because they can't know i'm on the phone" harry told him hurriedly.

"okay, now where are you babe?" Louis asked worried

"i don't know" i sighed. "but we're surrounded by woods"

"have they hurt you harry?" Louis asked.

"umm, no Louis" harry whispered. He thought it was best to lie. He didn't want Louis to worry until he found him.

"harry, babe please tell me the truth. what happened babe, i'm worried" Louis asked. He could sense from how off Harry's tone sounded that there was definitely something wrong.

"I.. yes Louis they did. Jared r-raped me" harry couldn't keep lying and he felt tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"that son of a bitch! i swear next time i see that asshole he's dead. fucking dead" louis shouted."oh God harry i'm so sorry" his voice got remarkably quieter by the end of the sentence.

"it's okay Louis" harry said trying to calm himself and louis down. "louis i have to go someone is coming. i love you" harry said rushing his words.

"i love you too". with that harry ended the phone call, ran out of the closet and flopped down on the bed as fast as he could.

drew walked in. "nick and stan want to see you" he said. "so follow me" he walked out and harry trudged behind him. what could they possibly want? haven't they already done enough.

"stay here for a minute" he said walking in and leaving harry who nodded and stayed in his place.

after a minute he came out. "okay you can go in now" he said. Harry gulped, nodded and then walked in.