chapter 25

When Zayn and Liam went to sleep. Liam couldn't sleep, he just laid there cuddled into Zayn's chest. Liam felt horrible for zayn. Everyone knew it's not his fault but he kept blaming himself anyways. him and harry are like brothers.

Liam thought about how harry reminded zayn of his sister. she was killed in a car accident with his parents. he was the only survivor, they were really close and were always there for each other.

and that's why Zayn was blaming himself. he wanted to protect harry after he lost his sister. but zayn needed to know that it would be okay, and they would find harry. Louis would never stop looking until he found him.

*

Nick was sitting on his bed when he heard a knock on the door.

"who is it?" Nick asked

"it's slander" the voice said from the other side of the door.

"come in" nick called and slander walked in

"what do you want?" Nick asked confused because slander wasn't one to come up to nick's room often.

"I was wondering if you're going to make Harry yours" slander asked nick

"And may i ask why is that?" Nick questioned with a raised eyebrow. Slander's question confused him.

"because h's not so bad, he actually looks like a perfect boy toy material and you know, we can have a little fun, him and i"slander said with a shrug.

"i don't know. we barely know him, so i will decide later whether i like him and going to keep him or not. if i don't you may have him". once nick was done speaking, slander nodded and walked out of the room.

Nick could easily admit that Harry was in fact a perfect boy toy material and anyone can have a little fun with him. He sighed "damn Louis, you choose them well"

*

Louis sat staring at the blank TV. He had no idea how to find nick, while sitting his phone rang, he went to answer without checking the caller's ID.

"hello" louis answered the phone.

"louis?!" Louis' eyes widened as he heard who was on the other side of the line.

"harry!" He said surprised

"louis...louis please help me" harry said while sniffling

"hey hey babe calm down. tell me where you are." Louis said trying to calm harry down.

"i..i don't know". Louis could hear a voice in the background. and it was nick's. "how the fuck did you get a phone! ughh, give it to me" nick shouted. "NO!" harry shouted back

Louis heard them argue then the line went dead.

Louis felt anger and rage, he shouted a threw his phone. Harry was in trouble and he couldn't help him. tears slowly made their way down louis' cheek. He had to find Harry so soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was listening to missing by the Xx while writing this chapter. so, yeah, i thought i should let you know.