Chapter 57

Harry had been missing for over the four hours and he was starving. no one has came to check on him but he knew other people were in there though. He could hear them talking and walking by the door of the room he was kept in. He just wished someone would come in to at least yo let him know who was keeping him.

not even five seconds after the thought came on Harry's mind, the door got opened. the familiar looking boy walked over and stood in front of him. Harry looked up at him and the boy smirked.

"harry. harry. harry. it has been a while, hasn't it?" the boy asked.

"w-who are you?" Harry stuttered.

"you already forgot me?" The boy faked a pout.

"well you look a little familiar" harry whispered.

"it's me. Riley"

As soon as harry as heard the name, he got shocked. Riley was his ex-boyfriend. Harry got so angry as soon as he got over his shock.

"what the fuck do you want" harry shouted angrily.

"baby i want you back" Riley said.

"too bad! you had your chance and you messed up" harry said sassing.

"i know and i'm sorry"

"sorry won't cut what you did". Harry couldn't believe how stupid riley fucking was.

"goddammit i said i was sorry" riley yelled pissed.

"whatever just let me go"

"no. not until you're mine again"

"are you fucking nuts. i will never be yours again" harry said raising my voice again.

"too bad you don't have a choice." Riley said smirking and harry looked at him confused. "if you won't do it willingly then i'll do it for you"

Riley walked over to harry and cupped his face in his hands. Harry tried to pull away but riley had a tight grip. Riley pulled their faces closer and smashed his lips onto harry's. Harry didn't react and refused to kiss him back, which mad riley bite harry's lower lip to get any kind of reaction. but harry still refused so riley pulled away furious.

"whatever. i'll be back later" riley said walking out of the room and slammed the door shut. Harry sighed in relief and wiped his lips with his shoulder.