chapter 15

When they got home harry jumped out of louis' arms and ran inside the house. He plopped down on the couch and messed around with remote until he found a good show to watch. And he screamed "finally". "shut up" niall yelled annoyed by Harry's loud voice.

Louis walked in."harry baby, are you making people mad?" Louis asked laughing. "it is what i'm best at" harry smiled.

louis laughed, then walked over to the couch and sat next to harry. he pulled harry then into his lap. "perfect view" harry said looking at the tv.

"nice to know. i have a head in my way" louis said and harry scotched off his lap. "better ?" Harry asked him.

"no. i rather not see" louis pulled harry back in his lap. Harry smiled and laid his head down on louis' chest. He stared at the ceiling. "babe. you're missing the show" louis whispered in harry's ear and harry's head shot straight up.

"okay. i think it's time for you to go to bed" louis said while playing with Harry's hair.

"Nooo i'm not even sleepy!" Harry pouted.

"fine. But you should seriously have some rest." Louis said with a sigh.

"I know, just half an hour and i will go to sleep" Harry said while hugging Louis. Louis hugged him back and nuzzled his nose into Harry's hair and breathed his scent in.

Harry switched channels until he saw something he liked and once again he screamed "i like this show!"

"goddammit harry, shut up" niall yelled once again and Harry chuckled.

"you just love making him mad. don't you" louis asked while laughing and harry nodded.

after the episode was finished, louis picked harry up and carried him up to his room. "can i sleep with you tonight ?" Harry asked.

"of course". Louis carried him to his room and sat him down on his bed.

"here's some pajama bottoms" louis said, holding out a stripped pair. Harry thanked him and walked into the bathroom. He put them on and walked out. louis was sitting on the edge in his boxers. he looked at harry and smiled.

Louis got off of the bed and walked over to harry and crashed his lips onto harry's. He placed his hands under louis' ass and carried him to the bed, never letting Harry's lips off of his. He gently set Harry down on the bed and laid on top of him. Harry put his arms around louis' neck and deepened the kiss as he pulled their chests together. Louis jumped at the opportunity to start pressing kisses over his exposed collar bones and neck. Harry's eyes fluttered shut as louis continued to assault his neck with his lips and slowly dragging his tongue along as harry ran his hands up and down louis' back.

Louis continued this for a moment or two until harry's breath hitched when louis hit his sweet spot. Louis didn't hesitate to attach his lips to it as he bit down and begin to suck.

"oh louis.." Harry moaned, his body pulsing under louis as he moaned softly from how hot harry's moan was.

once louis was satisfied with the mark he was making enough, he pulled his lips away and blew on the bruised sweet spot, then proceed to spread his kisses along harry's jawline, and chin, occasionally kissing the corner of his mouth as harry grew hard beneath him. Louis impatiently fumbled with harry's pants, where his boner was making a dent. Louis managed then to wedge Harry's pants off then tossed them aside. His lips still pressing against harry's jawline, and their bulges pressed together as louis began to grind against Harry.

the sudden pressure felt amazing, it made louis' whole body tremble with pleasure and he groaned from the sensation. that was how the two boys stayed for a minute, both grinding harshly together, louis' lips not leaving a flake of Harry's skin unturn, occasionally finding their way back to Harry's lips.