chapter 11

when harry and got to the park, jared wasn't there. so harry ran to the slides, and went down the blue twisty one laughing about how childish he felt. when he reached the bottom he crashed into someone, he looked up and found jared there. "Hi" Harry greeted jared which earned him a hi back from the latter

"so who you here with?" Jared asked and Harry told him he came here with Liam while he got off of the slide. liam walked up to both of them. "Hi" Liam greeted jared who simply replied with a nod.

"so what are we going to do?" Harry asked. "we could go to ice cream shop and talk" jared suggested and Harry smiled and nodded. They both started to walk when Liam talked. "Whoa whoa whoa don't forget about me" liam said following and reaching them.

"well, is it okay with you to go to the ice cream shop?" Harry asked Liam.

"yeah of course it is. why wouldn't it be? liam said and harry rolled his eyes. jared laughed and the three of them walked off. when they got there harry ordered a small chocolate ice cream in a cup with rainbow sprinkles and hit fudge, liam ordered cotton candy and jared got a dusty road.

once they all ordered, they walked over to a table and sat down, harry sat by liam on the inside.

"so how did you meet everyone?" jared asked. And harry froze because he couldn't tell him the truth.

"we were in the park one day when we bumped into him" liam said saving the situation and harry nodded along.

"cool. so umm liam. how old are you ?" jared asked trying to start a conversation wit Liam.

"i'm 19, zayn is 18, niall is also 18 and louis is 19 like me" even though jared didn't ask about the others, Liam told him anyway.

"nice so harry is the only 17 years old?" Jared asked while looking at Harry.

"yes. how old are you?" Liam asked.

"19 too" Liam nodded.

"so are you..um.. gay too?" jared asked kind of nervously.

"yeah. we all are. in fact i'm dating zayn" Liam said proudly.

"aw. how sweet. um i'm going to go check on the ice cream" jared said getting up from the table. Liam and harry nodded and watched jared walk toward the counter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next update will be when it reaches 15 votes which means 2 more votes.i'm sorry for this very short chapter but i'm really sick and i can't think of a proper thing to write.