Chapter 35

"no!" Harry shouted at Jared as he chased harry around the room.

Harry threw anything he could find at him. luckily just as jared grabbed harry's waist, Louis busted down the door.

"let go of him" Louis said walking over to harry and jared. he looked so angry.

Jared held his hands up in defeat, but that didn't stop Louis from punching him. he kept punching him in the face, in the stomach, anywhere he could touch. by that moment niall and zayn were all over Louis trying to hold him back.

"let go of me" Louis kept shouting for them to let him go and to beat Jared again.

"Louis, stop. he's not worth it" niall said trying to calm him down. "go. go put him with the rest" niall told zayn.

zayn and liam went and tied Jared's hands behind his back, then pushed him leading him out of the room.

"let me go niall. i'll kill him i swear to god i will" Louis was still trying to break free from niall's hold. when Louis realized niall wouldn't let him go, he gave up on fighting.

"can you let me go now? let me go to harry. please" louis said sounding calmer. niall let go of him but was still watching his moves.

"are you okay babe?" he asked scooping harry up in a hug. Harry nodded even though he still had those cuts from the whip and he was still not over what Jared did to him but at least Louis was here.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand and they walked downstairs.

"what are we going to do with them?" zayn asked pointing to the other gang.

"just leave them. i got what i came here for" louis said pecking harry's cheek. Harry blushed and looked down.

"let's go" they all walked out to the car.

niall was already waiting in the backseat. liam drove, zayn sat next to him and harry sat in the middle of the backseat next to Louis and niall.

when they got home everyone went to bed. Harry cuddled with louis. They stared into each other's eyes.

"i love you" louis said quietly.

"i love you too. so much" harry said back b

They smiled and both leaned in kissing. Harry felt so good to be back in Louis' arms again.