Chapter 33

"are you sure this is the right house?" zayn asked as him and the other boys parked the car.

"yes, i'm sure" louis said hopping out of the car.

"Niall, Liam. you two go around the house and look for a back door. zayn and i are going to bust down the door" louis said quickly. they nodded and ran off.

"ready?" Louis asked zayn who nodded back.

They ran up at full speed slamming into the door. They did it a couple of times until it fell down.

zayn and louis walked in, louis then heard a door swing open and someone ran downstairs. He looked over and saw Stan.

"where the fuck is harry" louis growled

Stan smirked. "now, why would i tell you?"

"just give him back to me" louis shouted pouncing on stan.

Louis and stan kept fighting and throwing punches until they heard a door being opened. Louis looked over and there harry stood with a gun to his head. Louis got off of stan and stood up.

"LET.HIM.GO" louis said walking forward toward harry and nick.

"one step closer and he fucking gets it" nick said tightening his grip around harry. harry was crying of fear by this point.

"don't please. i'm begging you. please" louis begged. He stepped forward trying to reach for Harry. But nick talked before he could.

"i warned you" nick said placing his finger on the trigger.