Chapter 19

By the time louis got home, harry was washed up, dressed and ready to go. Louis still had to get ready but it only took him a couple of minutes.

when he was done, he grabbed the keys and harry's hand. They said their goodbyes to the boys and headed out the door.

when they reached the car, louis opened the door for harry and waited till he got in then shut it. Harry thanked him when he got into the driver seat and louis nodded with a smile. They buckled up and started down the road.

abut 10 minutes later harry asked "can you tell me where we're going. no?"

"nope. it's still a surprise" louis answered not taking his eyes off of the road.

"but you know i hate surprises" Harry whined.

"i know" louis said still looking at the road ahead from us. Harry faked a pout.

Louis looked over at harry and chuckled. "you know you're cute when you're mad" he said while smirking.

Harry looked down blushing. "and when you blush" he added while smirking which made harry blush even more.

Louis chuckled and grabbed harry's hand while the other was still on the steering wheel.

"hey harry, can you put this on?" louis asked while handing harry a blind fold. Harry nodded then pulled it over his eyes and tied it.

about 5 minutes later harry felt the car comes to a stop. He then heard a car door being opened and shut. then his was opened.

Harry felt louis take his hand and help him out. he guided harry for a minute but then they stopped walking. "okay, you're ready?" louis asked and harry nodded eagerly.

"okay, 1...2...3" louis yanked the blind fold off of Harry's eyes. Harry's jaw dropped when he saw the view in front of him.

They were at the beach, and they were alone. there was a table in the middle and all around it there were candles. the view was beyond perfect.

"do you like it?" louis asked nervously.

"no" harry said and louis frowned "o-"

"i love it. thank you so much, it's perfect" harry turned around and hugged Louis tightly. Louis immediately hugged harry back and said "i'm glad you like it. i love you so much"

"i love you too" those words felt so right coming out harry's mouth for louis. They hugged for a while then pulled away.

They walked over to the table and louis pulled out harry's seat for him. Harry smiled and thanked him.

for the rest of the night, they talked, ate, and walked down the beach shore hand in hand. Harry could never describe how he felt, let's just say it was the best night of his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's a picture on the side of how i imagined the date to be :)