Chapter 4

When harry woke up, he wasn't in the living room anymore. He looked over and found Louis sleeping beside him with one arm around his waist. And harry thought this must be louis' room, he must have carried him up here when he fell asleep. Harry smiled at the thought of Louis carrying him and snuggled closer to Louis.

Harry felt lips touch his head, his smile got even bigger and when he looked up He was met by louis' beautiful icy blue eyes. He leaned in closing the gap between them and felt louis smile into the kiss and pull him closer. When harry pulled back he asked Louis what they were doing this day.

"well you still got to know the guys". Louis answered.

"OK so we are going to hang out with them today?" Harry asked snuggling into Louis' neck.

"nope You are going to hang out with them. i am going to relax". Harry gave pouted and Louis chuckled but leaned in to kiss the pout off of Harry's lips.

"well can you at least make breakfast?" Harry asked Louis. "fine. But i'm not responsible for the damages" Louis answered.

"thank you" Harry thanked him.

"yea yea yea. let's go". Harry hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

about 2 minutes later Louis came trudging down the stairs. "took you long enough" harry said sarcastically. Louis smiled and walked over to the cupboard."what would you like?" Louis asked Harry. "one million dollars" Harry answered with a laugh.

"Ha ha. You're so funny harry" louis said with a eye roll "i mean what would you like to eat"

"pizza" Harry answered without even giving it a second thought. "you can't eat pizza all the time" Louis scowled.

" Fine cereal then" Harry huffed and crossed his arms like a child. Louis laughed and asked him what kind he prefers.

"chocolates pebbles". Louis pulled out a bowl, spoon, milk and the cereal. he poured everything in the bowl and handed it to harry who thanked him and started eating.

When he was done he put the bowl in the sink and walked over to louis. "OK so where are the guys?" Harry asked.

"one minute". Harry nodded and louis walked out of the kitchen to call the others. when he came back, Zayn, Liam and Niall were behind him. "here they are. now i'm going upstairs. be good" louis said walking away.

"so umm. what you want to do?" Liam asked. They all shrugged not really having anything specific in their minds. "how about we go out on the balcony" they all nodded and went out.

"so Harry. how is your life like?" Zayn asked while he sat down. Harry froze at the thought of it. "Harry. you OK? you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" zayn added and harry nodded because if anything, his life wasn't good and he wouldn't love for others to know the problems he faces even if they were louis' friends and supposed to be his too. "OK so what's your favorite food?" Niall asked. Pizza was Harry's answer.

"what do you spend your time doing? I mean your favorite thing to do?" Liam asked. "I love swing on the swings. They make me feel free and forget about my problems for a while" Harry answered.

"where's your fav place to go?" Zayn was the one who asked. "The park. It has swings" Harry answered with a shrug. "Cool. So do you want to go to the park now?" Zayn suggested.

"um Zayn can i talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?" They all looked over at Louis who was standing in the doorway. Zayn nodded and walked with louis into the kitchen. "listen i heard you suggest going to the park with harry, but i rather him not going anywhere yet" louis said.

"why not" Zayn asked confused because it's not rational to keep Harry locked onto the house.

"for two reasons. one because we don't know if he would run off and two because i don't know where Nick is" Louis said trying to make Zayn understand him.

"oh yea i forgot about him. but i don't think he would hurt Harry." Zayn said still not convinced.

"HA! have you met him? he will hurt anything that means something to me" Louis said exasperated.

"but he doesn't know about Harry. besides we will be there". Louis stopped at that and thought. "but what if he runs away?" He then asked in a small voice.

"he won't because if he does he will get sent back to his parents and I think that's not something he really wants." Zayn reasoned.

"fine. but i'm going" Louis finally gave in.

"Okay". They both walked back out to the balcony. "go get ready" louis mumbled to everyone. they nodded and went to their rooms. He went to his, and he really just hoped they don't see Nick. he was louis' literally evil older brother. he hates his and Niall's guts.

Also he hurts anything that is important to louis and he was afraid that if he finds out about Harry he will really hurt him. That's why louis had to protect him. if anything happened to Harry, Louis would never forgive himself.