chapter 20

The next morning, harry woke up to the light blinding him in the eyes. He groaned and threw a pillow at the window. it's a good thing it was closed.

He got up and put it back on the bed, he walked into the bathroom and did everything he was supposed to and got dressed.

when harry walked back into the room, he grabbed his phone and checked the time. it was 11:52.

He walked downstairs and found everybody at the kitchen table.

"hey harry" louis said walking over to harry and pecking his lips.

"hi" harry said quietly

louis made him some cereal then they both walked into the living room. "okay, so niall, liam and i have a meeting today so zayn is going to watch you" louis told Harry.

"okay... can i ask you a question?"

"yes love". Harry blushed at the nickname

"why do you always have to go to meetings and why can't i come with you?"

"well first, because i'm the leader so i have to be there and second because it's dangerous and i don't want you to get hurt". Harry nodded

after harry finished his cereal. He put the bowl in the sink and sat in louis' lap. They just stayed there cuddling.

after a couple of minutes it was time for louis to leave so harry kissed him and exchanged some i love yous and then louis left.

after staring at the blank TV, harry asked zayn if they could go to the park. And zayn agreed.

*

when there got there harry asked zayn if he would play hide and seek with him. "i don't know har-" harry gave him the puppy eyes and zayn gave in. "fine you hide and i count"

"OKAY" harry yelled and ran to a tree right before the woods.

while harry was hiding he heard someone whisper "boo" in his ears. He turned around and came face to face with nick. Harry was about to scream when nick put his hand on harry's mouth and a cloth to his mouth. Harry struggled until he fell into motionless into nick's arms.

*

"98...99...100! ready or not here i come" zayn shouted. He got up of the bench and checked the slide. nothing. so then he checked behind the stone wall. nothing.

Zayn decided to check the woods. He walked around the whole woods. still nothing. "harry" zayn yelled. "harry please come out! game over! you win!" no matter what he said harry wouldn't come out.

and at that moment zayn knew. harry was gone.