Chapter 63

"and who are you?" Riley asked turning to the others that decided to join then out of nowhere.

"i'm nick, we're here to take harry. so give him to us" nick said.

"yeah right. you see as i was telling our dear louis, harry is mine and he's going nowhere" riley said.

"why the fuck can't you get it through your thick skull that he's not yours. if he belongs to anyone, then he definitely belongs to me" louis argued.

"i don't give a fuck who he belongs to. just give me the damn kid!" nick yelled clearly pissed.

"umm let me think about it. no!" Riley wouldn't give harry up without a fight.

*

when harry woke up, his arm was killing him. He must have passed out again because he couldn't remember that he fell asleep. Harry looked at his arm, it was red and puffy. it also had dried blood on it. great. just great!

these words were going to be on his arm forever now as scars.

Harry put his arm down and stared at the ceiling. riley had untied him because he knew harry was to weak to do anything. He thought that louis was never going to find him here. Louis didn't even know about riley.

Harry laid there starting to feel dizzy. until soon he passed out. for the third time that day.

"harry" niall and liam whisper-yelled.

"let's check in the house" niall said.

"okay". The two boys walked through the back door and into the living room.

"you look in that room, i'll go look in this one" liam said ushering him to go and niall nodded.

Liam opened the door but it was just a stupid closet.

"liam! i found him!" niall yelled. he darted down the stairs and liam followed behind him quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so my dear readers, this story is coming to an end, it has about 10 more chapters. i know this may be sad for some of you but from the bright side, as soon as i finish taken i'm going to start writing the story that i've been so excited to write.
and for those of you who were reading different light, go check it, i have some updates.