chapter 17

An hour after everyone left, niall came in saying it was time to go to the mall. Harry nodded, due to the fact that niall didn't have his license yet they had to walk. but they were both okay with walking.

"so where are you two going tonight?" niall asked breaking the silence.

Harry shrugged, "i don't know. he doesn't want to tell me and he knows i hate surprises"

niall chuckled. "that's louis for you. so when is your birthday?"

"well that's so random of you but it's February 1" harry answered him

"cool. mine is September 13"

"oh, 4 days earlier and it would have been on Michael buble's birthday" harry said. niall laughed, "true"

after that they just said random things about themselves. it took a couple of minutes but they finally arrived to the mall. Harry hoped they wouldn't run into jared or stan or even worse, nick.

to be honest, harry was scared of the place just because of all the stuff that happened here. but luckily he had niall to help him if anything happened.

"it's okay, no one will hurt you with me here" niall whispered in harry's ear.

either he could read harry's mind or harry looked really nervous. Harry nodded slowly. how could he not be scared after last time?

Harry ran straight into Hot Topic. He looked at shirts and he found one that he liked. Harry smiled and grabbed it, he looked around and found some black skinny jeans. Harry dragged niall over to them. He snatched them off of the rack and walked to the check out.

after he checked out, he walked over to the shoe department. He decided to get other shoes than vans and converses. so he got these cool brown boots. the only thing is they're super expensive but he didn't care. He decided to treat himself for once.

after that the twi went to the food court, harry got an orange juice but niall got grape and a sub. After all harry was saving his appetite for tonight but he did get some fries and took bites of niall's sub when he wasn't looking.

after they finished eating they goofed of a little then walked back home. And Harry couldn't wait for tonight. He was so excited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg guys the story has 1000+ reads. i know it's not too much, but it is for this being my first thing to ever write. thank you so much to everyone who is reading.

please vote or comment, show me you're active guys :)