Chapter 46

When louis woke up in the morning, harry was still asleep in his arms. So Louis kissed his forehead then slowly crawled out of bed. He walked over to their closet and pulled out some clothes for today. He then walked into the bathroom to get ready.

while louis was taking his morning shower he started thinking about last night. He knew harry saw something last night. He could just tell by the way harry was checking the outside that he was searching for something. Louis hoped harry would tell him what it was.

Louis turned off the water and climbed out, he dried himself off and got dressed. He walked back into the room and saw harry awake.

"good morning" Louis said sitting next to Harry.

"morning" harry answered back while pecking louis' cheek.

Louis brushed his hair out of Harry's face as he blinked. "you have beautiful eyes" louis whispered. Harry turned a light shade of pink and looked down.

"thanks" harry said while smiling.

"my pleasure babe" louis said while lifting Harry's chin with his finger so he could look at him. They sat there looking into each other eyes until harry broke the silence.

"louis?" harry said.

"yeah" louis answered while he let go of harry's chin.

"i think i saw nick last night". the moment louis heard nick's name, his face dropped.

"what? where?" Louis asked him more seriously.

"outside our window" harry said pointing to the only window in their room.

Louis got up and walked over to it. He looked around outside, he didn't see how nick could have gotten up here. Their room was on the second floor and there were no trees up here. Louis walked back over to harry who was sitting up.

"i don't know what to say. there's no way he could have gotten up here. maybe you were just seeing things" louis said still not finding other explanation.

then it downed on him.

"unless" louis said still thinking. harry waited for him to continue.

when louis didn't continue, harry spoke up, "unless what louis?"

"unless he's also a vampire."