Chapter 61

Riley walked out with a smirk on his face, he shut the door and sat on the couch between eli and parker.

"so how did it go?" devon asked.

"he refused to listen to me" riley answered with a shrug.

"did you give him his tattoo?" marcus cut in and riley nodded.

"we're going to have to meet him properly sometime."

"yeah when i get him trained" riley said.

"aren't you afraid louis and the others are going to come looking for him?" eli asked.

"yeah man, you know they are vampires" parker added and riley shrugged.

"not really afraid of them. we are werewolves, so." He told them not feeling even a bit afraid of that shit louis.

"yes riley, but i heard harry's brother, lucas, is pretty strong" eli added seeming a little bit hesitant.

"it will all be fine so stop annoying me with that shit" riley said starting to get annoyed.

"if you say so" eli mumbled.

*

Nick and his gang had been searching for hours and still hadn't found harry. he had to be somewhere around here. They got a call from anne saying that liam had escaped. that smart little bitch. but this didn't matter right now, what mattered was finding harry before louis did. but as this rate, it would never happen. Nick groaned in frustration.

"where the fuck is he?" Nick yelled pissed.

"calm the fuck down, we will find him" storm said annoyed.

"i know" nick mumbled and went back to looking.