Chapter 65

Liam and niall ran down the stairs to an unconscious harry. he was laying back down, his head was tilted to the side, his hands were on his stomach and his legs were bent.

"harry" niall said kneeling down next to him.

"niall, look at his arm" liam said carefully holding it. he looked over and gasped once he read the words on harry's arm.

"shit" niall said while sliding down the floor. "is he even breathing?" he asked.

"i don't know, let me check" liam replied. He set his arm down and put his head on on harry's chest. He sat up.

"yes. barely" liam said.

"thank God. we need to get him out of here" niall said.

"where are we going to take him? we didn't bring the car." Liam asked

"it doesn't matter. as long as it's not here." Niall answered back.

"okay, you hold him from his legs and i Will hold his head" liam said.

Niall walked over to harry's legs while liam moved up to his head. He tilted it so harry's face was facing up at the ceiling , then slid his arms under harry's armpits.

"ready?" niall asked.

"yes. on 3" Liam replied. "1. 2. 3" he counted.

The two lifted harry up, they carried him up the stairs to the back door. Niall carefully opened it so he woudn't drop harry and they walked out. They carried him to the wood and sat him down.

They both sat beside him thinking, that's when they heard a groan and looked over at harry as he opened his eyes.

"where am i?" he asked sitting up.

"in the woods" niall said. he looked over with wide eyes.

"niall! Liam! you found me" harry yelled puling them into a hug.

"actually louis did. he's the one who found the house" liam said which made harry pull away.

"where is he?" he asked.

"down there fighting riley and nick" liam said pointing back to the house and harry's eyes widened more.

"what?! i have to hep him" harry said while getting up from the ground. he turned around to run but niall grabbed his wrist.

"no!" Liam and niall both said at the same time.

"why?" harry asked trying to break free from niall's grip. They sighed and niall let go.

"he's okay harry, zayn and lucas are down there with him" liam informed Harry.

"yes and he's a vampire now" niall added.

"really?" harry asked and the other two nodded.

"good then" harry said. Liam looked over in the wood when he thought he heard a twig snap.

"what's wrong?" niall asked.

"i think i heard something" liam answered.

Liam continued to look over at where he thought the noise came from, not taking his eyes away. and he saw a figure emerge.

slander.

Slander smirked and ran up to harry grabbing him around the waist.

"no!" Liam yelled.

harry screamed as slander ran off with him.

"come on niall. we have to get harry back" liam told niall as they took off after him.

Harry screamed as slander grabbed his wrist. He tried kicking him but nothing worked.

Louis stood still as he heard harry scream. nick and riley both did the same. And louis couldn't think of anything than fuck these people, Harry is was more important.

Louis took running toward the way he heard harry's scream come from. nick and riley's gang did the same. Louis was running the fastest with zayn and lucas behind him.

*

"let go of me" harry shouted.

"no" slander simply said.

he continued to run until he tripped. he dropped harry and fell to the ground, harry fell and kept rolling. when he came to a stop, his whole body was in pain.

Harry laid there trying to recover, he was all bloody but his arms were the worst. He held it close to his chest.

"harry!" niall yelled running over to Harry.

liam walked over to slander and kicked him multiple times. when he was sure slander was knocked out he ran over to Harry too.

"harry are you okay?" niall asked.

"yes" harry lied.

"no you're not. your fucking arms are bleeding and most of your body is bruised." liam said. Harry went to sit but liam held him down.

"no, stay down until we can get louis" liam sat down criss-crossed and set harry's head in his lap.

"i'm going to go get louis. you stay here with harry" niall said to liam.

he stood up and started running. Harry had tears in his eyes at this point from how much pain he was in.

"shh. it's okay love. niall is getting louis right now. everything is going to be okay" liam said trying to sooth Harry.

Liam kept repeating those words. when niall came back, louis was behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my longest chapter so far! but you guys deserve it!