Prologue

Prologue

Genesis.

By definition, the origin or formation of something. The beginning of all things. The root of all life. The start of time. The inception of breath leaving the universe's lungs.

The Source.

In the beginning, there was, but Chaos. A shapeless cosmic void of unbelievable, raw energy. Alone in the universe, a growing power dependent on the wheel of time and events in order to survive. The Source condensed, drawing in a great breath, before exhaling. From the first breath of this cosmos sprang forth three great demons, demons formed from the Source's greatest strengths, split, yet not separate.

Geara, the Demon of Wisdom. With wisdom, there would be knowledge. With wisdom, there would be humility. Grace. Power. Beauty. Acceptance.

Joxeia, the Demon of Creation. With creation, there would be discovery. With creation, there would be innocence. Creativity. Curiosity. Elegance.

Xiphrus, the Demon of Destruction. With destruction, there would be change. With destruction, there would be hope. Fascination. Community. Dreams.

For a time, the three demons were without shape, joining the endless void in its eternal dance among the cosmos. The Source took another great breath, and with it came vessels for the demons to inhabit. Vessels each different, yet all the same. While physically these demons each held different appearances, their interiors were built on structure, on hardworking materials gliding together as the dance of the cosmos, so they could never cease to dance with their Creator. Their exterior differences were separate, to indicate that each demon was created with a purpose different from the others.

Now Wisdom took a great breath, and exhaled. With it came the realms. Scattered and many, but each unique and gifted as she and her siblings. Filled to the brim with foliage, bearing new sights and sounds, with soil both hot and cold, soft and coarse.

Creation inhaled... and sighed. Now came the sky, from which the life could see the Source and all its raw splendor, its vast expanse of silver dust to the untrained eye. A blanket of darkness that stretched into eternity.

Destruction breathed. With it came time. Rolling and stretching across multiple planes, weaving and twirling through the realms, dancing into the abyss that made the Source.

From the three demons, more creations began to boil and swell into existence. With the combined powers gifted to them by their Creator came sun, moon, darkness, light, water, earth, fire. With it came anger, fear, happiness, sorrow.

The universe was thus.

And the Source took a great breath and watched its creations unfold anew...   

Genesis [malexmale]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें