Chapter 15

Emily's P.O.V

As soon as Damon showed so did his warriors, my father and his warriors along with Marcus, Chett, Nik, Todd, and Tyler. I smiled and looked at the vampier. But he was laughing.

"This is the part where you should be scared." I whisper to him.

He looks me dead in the eye. "Oh no my dear, you're wrong. This played right into our hands." He snapped his fingers and hundreds of vampires pop up out of no where.

We are surrounded and we'll out numbered. I looked around and then my eyes landed on a tall man walking towards me. He was deathly pale, blond hair that was slick back pitch dark eyes that looked black. He was wearing an expensive business suit and had a deathly looking smile. He was almost beautiful. Then he showed me his fangs.

"How? You're a vampire." I gawked.

He let out a low melodious laugh that almost entranced me. "Well my dear, I'm the vampire king. I am the leader. Demetri Von." He walked up to me and ran a cold finger down my cheek. "And you, my love, will be my queen."

Damon growled and snapped a few times.

Demetri rolled his eyes and snapped to his minions walking to stand beside me. "Grab the mutt. Force the change."

It took quite an effort but they managed to do it. They forced him to shift by injecting something into him. He stumbled a bit before they shoved him to his knees in front of me.

"Now love it don't have all day. You will come back with me and become my queen. Now." His voice was hypnotic.

I growled myself. "I will never go with you."

I then heard a loud pricing scream and crystal came into view carried by Chet. I growled at him as he threw her down next to Damon, while he and Marcus held blades up to both their throats.

I panicked. "What are you doing?"

Demetri glared at me. "They only answer to me. Either you come with me or you mate and daughter will have their blood and deaths on your hands. And before you saying anything, those daggers are pure silver and are dipped in a toxic form of wolfsbane. They will bleed out and die, painfully. Then I will take you by force."

I ignore him. "You're cowards! I will personally rip both your throats out for this."

"mommy!" Crystal cries. My attention snaps back to my baby.

Demetri clears his throat. "Times ticking darling."

"Don't do it my love. Rather if he does it now or later he will kill us. Stay with me." Damon pleads.

My heart brakes further. "Will you swear to me they will not be harmed? In anyway?"

Demetri nods at me. "You have my word. I don't want to shed unnecessary blood. Especially that of a child. But if you refuse, not only will I slaughter them, but both packs."

I sigh and stare into Damon's eyes a tear rolling down my cheek. "I've always loved you. Take care of our daughter."

I turn to the monster. "I concede."

He claps his hands and smiles. "wonderful. Now let's go. We have a wedding and mating ceremony to plan for." He grabs my hand and pulls me behind him.

"Mommy! Don't leave me!" Crystal begs.

I hear Damon's growl and then his howl price the sky along with the rest of the packs. And it takes everything in me to not turn around. My heart breaks with every step, with every tear, with every cry of my name from my beautiful little girl.

***

Some time later we reach what seems like a small village. But nothing normal about it. These filthy monsters are everywhere. They are just as hideous in life as they are from my mother's bed time stories. They all stop and stare at us. Most hiss in my direction. But stop in an instant Demetri looks their way. He continues to lead me down the path until a very large house comes into view. If it had been kept up with and didn't look rotten I would think it's beautiful.

"Don't let the outside fool you. It's all an illusion. Make hunters, or wolf wonders believe it's vacant. It's quite grand inside." Demetri's voice breaks through my thoughts.

I growl at him but he just laughs. He leads me inside and he wasn't joking. The inside is amazing. A grand stair case right in front of the door, a large living area off to the right, a small sitting room to the left. A hall way leads on either side of the staircase to the back of the house. There's closed doors up and down both hallways. A large golden chandelier is right above the foyer.

I spent so much time gawking that I hadn't noticed Demetri walked up stairs until he called for me. "I know it's amazing, but I need to show you something."

Reluctantly I followed him. He lad me down a long hall to the right of the landing.

At the end of the hallway he pointed to a door. "That's my room. Once we are mated you will join me." I rolled my eyes. He didn't miss it. He pushes open a door cornered from his and pulled me inside. "This is your room, for the time being. You will be in here unless I say you can come out. Roll your eyes or growl at me again and I won't hesitate to make an example out of you. You maybe the one I want, but I still will not tolerate disrespect from you. Do you understand?" He hisses out.

I am shocked. Well that didn't take long for him to snap. I guess I wasn't quick enough to respond because in a flash he held me up to the wall by my throat his face inches from mine.

"I asked you a question, mutt. Do. You. Understand?" He bit out.

I just nod my head.

"You know, I was waiting till the ceremony, but I think I may have you now." He drug his tongue up my neck and over my pulse.

I cringed at it and shook my head. "Please don't. Not now. Give me until the ceremony." I had to play my hand right.

"Why should I? He asks releasing my throat enough to where I can speak.

"Because, you just took me from my home. That's a lot to take in. Take me now and you may just damage my mind to where I'll be a zombie to you. Plus I have been saving myself for my ceremony . Please give me that. As a gift." I beg him. "It'll be worth the wait."

He seems to consider this. "And that night you will give yourself to me fully, no regrets?"

"No regrets." I falsely promise him.

He nods. "Alright. I give you until then, that two weeks. And then you are all mine." He drops me and leaves the room. Shutting and locking the door.

I run over to the small bed he has given me and cry my heart out. I've given up my daughter, my family, my mate. Now I have to give up myself to a monster. I wish I was home safe, in Damon's arms. Crystal sound asleep in her bed. I wish it was Damon I was getting mated to in two weeks. Having his pups, growing old with him. But, it's not in the cards for me. I'll never see my baby or my mate again.