Chapter 25

Emily's P.O.V

I put the last touches to my make up before I walk into my closet to retrieve my dress and shoes. After I had got Crystal out of the bath I got her dressed in her new dark blue dress and curled her hair into little ringlets around her shoulders. Mom then took her to allow me to get ready. Sage came up not to long after Damon had left, to help me get ready but I told her I was fine and to go take care of Bay before she had to drop her off with the sitter.

I take one more glance at myself in the floor length mirror. I was thankful mom and Sage talked me into buying the lacey bra and briefs. I looked hot and I was praying Damon thought so to. Just thinking about him seeing me like this and what he would do had my body on fire, and a pulsing sensation between my thighs.

Keep it together Ems. We will have our mate soon.

A knocking at the door has me hiding under my robe quickly. My mother soon walks in and looks me over.

"You aren't dressed yet? Honey, everyone has arrived. Its almost time for you to meet Damon down stairs and walk out together." She scolds me like a child.

"I know mom. I was just making sure everything looks fine. Will you help me into my dress?"

She smiles at me and nods. I drop the robe as she holds the dress for me to shimmy into. Once its in place she zips the back up for me, then turns me to the mirror.

"You look beautiful dear. I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress one day though. But until then, this will do for me."

I giggle at her wording then turn to hug her. "Thank you, momma for everything. You're the best mom a girl could hope for. I love you."

"I love you to my dear girl." She pulls back. "Now don't ruin my mak up or yours. And lets get you down stairs to that hunk of yours." That causes both of us to bust out laughing.

"What are you two going on about?" My dads voice comes from the door.

We turn and look at him. He looked handsome in just a simple white button down and black slacks.

"Oh my baby girl. You look beautiful. Damon is a lucky man." He pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you, daddy." I whisper into his shoulder. "But I think I am the lucky one."

My dad just nods. "You both are lucky to have each other. Damon is a good man. I know he will do right by you and Crystal."

"Alright you two. You are going to ruin her make up, and we are going to be running late. Let's go. Damon is waiting." My mom pushes past us.

My dad holds out his arm for me to take. "Shall we?"

I nod and let him led me out the door and down the stairs. We turn to walk into the living room where I see; Sage, Nik, Drake, Nate, Mom, Tyler, and a very handsome Damon.

Dad lets me go and walks over to my mom, as Damon makes his way over to me.

Tucking a strain of hair behind my ear he smiles at me. "You look stunning, love. I am glad I marked you or I fear I would have to beat the other males off you." He whispers and looks down to my shoulder.

My hair is pinned to where his mark is visible for everyone to see. When his eyes meet mine again I see pride and love in them. I lean up and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Well you look mighty handsome yourself, Mr. Alpha and I am glad I marked you. Or this pretty dress would go to waste if I had to shift due to another female laying her hands on you." I nip his ear playfully and he growls.