Chapter 21 (Explicit)

Emily's P.O.V

Damon nips and sucks on my lower lip as he holds my hands above my head. I gasp when he pushes himself into me and I feel his arousal through his shorts, the only thing separating our skin. He takes the opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth and tangle it with mine. He slides his tongue along the side of mine slowly, teasingly. I feel one of his hands tread through my still wet hair while his other hold both my wrists in one hand. He tilts my head back so he can deepen the kiss. I moan softly and I feel his smile against my lips. He trails kisses along my jaw down the side of my throat nipping and sucking softly until he hits that soft spot between my shoulder and neck where my mark is ment to go and I moan louder.

"Damon..." I gasp when his teeth drag across my skin.

A low rumble comes from deep in his chest. "I love how you say my name."

"Please, do it. Mark me." I groan out when he kisses down the base of my neck to the other side.

"Not yet. I want to be buried deep inside you when I make my mark, same when you place your mark on me." He hovers his mouth above mine again. "I want to give you that pleasure tonight, my love."

I shiver at his words and he smiles. "Let's see what effect I have on your body."

Lifting me up he walks me over to the bed his mouth crashing down on mine once again. He roamed his hands over my breasts squeezing slightly. I gasp arching my back causing our kiss to break. He trails hot kisses down my neck, across my collar bone stopping to nip and suck making me writher slightly. He continued his hot path down to my breasts. He hovered his mouth over one peak, dragging the tip of his tongue over one breast causing the nipple to harden. Closing my eyes I arch my back slightly pushing my burning core into his erection. He groans pushing back into me. His mouth clamps down on my breast and he sucks, hard.

I squirm under him. "Damon... fuck."

"Such a dirty mouth." He breaths over the other breast before he latches on to it next. His hand whispers down my stomach to where I am pulsing for him. He shifts slightly to get better access. One of his fingers slides up and down my slit.

"Damn baby. So. Fucking. Wet." He said in between kisses down my stomach.

My breath caught in my throat as a gently eased a finger inside me. The thought of Demetri tried to enter my mind but I shook it away. Damon was not evil like him. He was caring and sweet.

I shivered as he stroked in a gentle rhythm. His mouth traced along my thighs until he settled on my aching nerve. My back came clear off the bed and my hands gripped the sheet below me as he sucked hard.

"Damon!" I cry out.

He stroked harder and longer. I rock my hips to him, moaning loudly. Thanking the moon goddess, the upper rooms were sound proof. Soon I felt a tightening in my lower stomach and my legs began to shake. I couldn't catch my breath, and Damon knew this.

"Give it to me baby." He kept up his assault and soon I was spiraling out of control. I gripped his hair and held him to me as I cried out his name loudly.

I fell back against the bed panting and quivering. Damon just kisses his way back up to me latching on to my neck for a moment causing me to moan again. He then settles between my parted thighs kissing me softly, sweetly.

I pull back and look up at him. "I love you. I just want you to know."

He smiles before kissing me again stealing all my senses. It didn't pass me by that he never said the words back. I pushed back from him and he furrowed his brow.