Epilogue

Unknown P.O.V

Deep inside the morgue of the packs hospital, it is quiet as can be. I walk closely to the two bodies that were brought in from the fight at the Vampire kings house. I rip the sheet off of one of the bodies and slice my wrist open placing it to his mouth. After a minute a hand flies up off the table and grips my wrist tightly as the mouth begins to suck.

I am then thrown back against a wall; a sickening crunch rolls down one arm. The creature I awoken growls and snarls out before sitting up and looking at me.

"I was dead, why am I back here?" he hisses.

"My lord, I am but a servant to you. When you died, Emily had the blood of the old vampire king on her hands. Some splattered across your lips, enough to ignite the change. You now have become our King. It is you now, who should take the Werewolf Queen Emily, as yours. Finish what the others have started." I bow my head.

He turns and looks around. "Vampire king huh? Like the sound of that. Now maybe I will be able to kill that senseless Damon after all. He will regret the day he took Emily from me."

"Master Todd, what would you like to do now? You are still weak. You need blood."

He turns his blood red eyes to me. "Then bring me some. I need my full strength to go after Damon. I soon will have Emily as mine."