Bedroom window

Papyrus POV

  I had such a wonderful day with Mettaton. I had never met anyone like him before, he was just perfect. Every time I thought of him I began to blush. I wish I could be with him right now....
  I said goodnight to Sans, before going to my bedroom and laying down on my super cool race car bed. I just lied  there thinking about him. Not even the thought of spaghetti could get him out of my head. I continued to think about until I slowly drifted to sleep.
  I was beginning to fall into a deep sleep before I heard a knock on my window. At first it scared me. What if it was a robber who was trying to steal my spaghetti? I slowly sat up on my bed to peak out my bedroom window.
  To my surprise I saw Mettaton with a smile on his face. I opened the window for him as he slowly made his way into my bedroom. I was about to shout on excitement before I felt his warm hands cover my teeth.
  "Try not to be too loud, darling. We wouldn't want to wake up your brother now would we?" He whispered.
  I shook any head as removed his hand from my teeth. He looked around my room in awe. Nehehehe! I, the great Papyrus, knew that I could dazzle Mettaton with my stunning looks, and superior taste in interior design!
  "Your room is so adorable," mettaton said with a smile.
  "Thank you, Mettaton," I said with a blush on my face.
  I began to tense up. I was feeling pretty nervous around mettaton. He was so perfect and attractive, I didn't want to mess anything up. I knew that I was great and everything, but he seemed even more great...
  "Why are you so quiet darling?" I heard mettaton ask. I guess I got lost in my thoughts again.
  "Oh, sorry. I guess I'm just a little nervous being around you," I admited.
  I then felt mettaton give me a kiss on my cheek, making me blush nervously.
  "There's no need to be nervous darling. I want you to be comfortable around me," he said in a soothing voice, making me feel slightly less tense.
  Mettaton then looked over at my race car bed. He sat down on it, and then patted next to him, gesturing for me to sit. I nervously sat next to him as he put his head on my shoulder. We were quiet for a little bit, before he began to speak.
  "This is just perfect..." He whispered.
  "I-it is?"
  "Yes,"
  "B-but we're just sitting here.."
  Mettaton then turned his head towards me. He leaned in and kissed me. I blushed deeply as I wrapped my boney arms around his perfect chest and held him closer to me. He then wrapped his arms around my neck.
  We continued kissing like this before I felt his tongue go into my mouth and he pushed me down onto the bed. He lied on top of me as we continued to kiss. This moment was perfect. I just wanted to stay like this forever and never leave.
  "I love you Papyrus," I heard him whisper, which sent shivers down my spine.
  "I love you too, Mettaton,"
  We continued our make out session until Mettaton layed next to me and held my hand in his. I looked deeply into his beautiful eyes as he stared back at me. He then gave me kisses all over my skull as we talked about different things. I had never felt so close to anyone in my life.
  Once we noticed the time, mettaton decided that it was time for him to leave. He gave me a kiss, before exiting my bedroom window.
  "I had so much fun, Papy. I'll be back soon," he said before leaving.
  I fell back onto my bed and let out a sigh. He was so perfect. I loved him so much and I missed him already.