A merry papyton christmas

*Christmas special*

Mettaton POV

  It was Christmas morning and Alphys, Undyne, Sans, Frisk, Papyrus and I were all excitedly running over to the beautiful Christmas tree. We had all decided that we would spend Christmas at me and papyrus's house. I had decorated the house with divine Christmas lights and bows. I was most proud of my work on the Christmas tree, which was glowing with beautiful colors from the Christmas lights.
  Alphys had made a Christmas ornament that was shaped like me and put it on top of the tree, since obviously I'm the star and the stars always go on top of the tree. There were tons of beautifully wrapped presents that sat under the tree. Undyne and Sans were eating away at the Christmas cookies that sat near the tree.
We were all wearing ugly sweaters to get us even more in the Christmas spirit. I was wearing a red sweater that was covered in glitter and had a picture of Papyrus in the center. Papyrus was wearing a sweater with a big bowl of spaghetti on it, surrounded by glowing lights. At the bottom it said; "you can't have a Christmas without spaghetti". Alphys was wearing a sweater with an another character on it that had a strange human with long, teal hair that was put up in two pigtails. The character was wearing a Christmas hat on her head. Undyne's sweater had a spear in the middle and was surrounded by tiny snowflakes that were covered with white glitter.
  Finally, sans was wearing a sweater covered in ketchup stains, (which he claimed he did on purpose because it was red but I don't believe him). It was green, covered with the red blobs of ketchup. We were all wearing Santa hats, completing the Christmas spirit look.
Papyrus looked at all of the presents surrounding the tree. His eyes widened with excitement. I loved his childish spirit. I could see how excited he was.
"Can we open the presents now?!" Papyrus asked excitedly.
Frisk was kneeling next to him, also looking very excited to open the presents. We all smiled as we looked at them shaking their presents around, trying to figure out what was inside.
"Sure darling, it is Christmas after all. Everyone grab a present," I giggled excitedly.
Papyrus's eyes widened with excitement, as he reached for his first present.
  "I can't believe how many presents Santa brought! Nhehe!" Papyrus giggled.
  I loved how he was still a child at heart. He was so adorable. Papyrus ripped apart his first present.
  "Nhehe! A new cape!" Papyrus giggled as he picked it up and wrapped it around his neck. It was brand new and it wasn't beat up like his other cape.
  Sans opened up his present to find jumbo sized ketchup inside. He stared  eating the ketchup in an instant.
  Frisk got a nice scarf and wrapped it around herself. It was way too big, but it looked adorable.
  "MANGAAAAA!" Alphys said excitedly as she unwrapped multiple books.
  "Wait! Is manga real?" Undyne asked looking at the strange books. "Why are they backwards?"
   Alphys then sat there for a good ten minutes and explained what manga was to us. Papyrus and Frisk ignored her as they continued to open their presents. Papyrus picked up a long present and handed it to Undyne. She ripped it apart ruthlessly, throwing wrapping paper all over the room.
  "Hell yes! A new spear!" Undyne yelled excitedly. "Let's test this thing out!"
  Undyne threw the spear at the wall, nearly hitting Frisk.
  "That's fucking awesome!" Undyne cheered excitedly as we all glared at her.
  "Mettaton! This gift has your name on it!" Papyrus giggled excitedly, handing me a beautifully wrapped present.
  I took the present from his hands and began unwrapping it. Unlike Undyne, I didn't rip the wrapping paper to shreds as I opened it.
  My jaw dropped once I saw a beautiful shining necklace.
  "Nhehe! I hope you like it!" Papyrus grinned.
  "Papyrus darling...you got this...got me?" I asked him in shock, my eyes filling with tears.
  "Of course Mettaton! I had to get a special necklace for my special Mettaton!" He beamed.
  I wrapped my arms around him lovingly and held him tight. The necklace was so lovely.
  "Thank you! I love it!"
  "Shall I put it on?" Papyrus smiled.
  I pulled my hair back as Papyrus wrapped the necklace over my neck and clipped it in the back. It was absolutely stunning.
  I continued to unwrap my presents with everyone else. I got a new pair of heels, some nail polish, a mug that says too fabulous, a box of condoms, a new scarf, and a new blanket. I was so thankful for everything.
  "Fuck yeah! I got a stuffed pikachu!" Undyne yelled. She threw the pikachu and then threw her new spear, impaling the stuffed pikachu.
  "Pikachuuuuuu!" Alphys cried.
  We all laughed as we sipped on our mugs of hot chocolate which Sans had made up for all of us. This feeling of the hot chocolate sliding down my throat was very relaxing. This truly was the most wonderful time of the year.
  "We got one last surprise!" Undyne said excitedly as she reached in her back pocket. She walked over to papyrus and I, and held a mistletoe above our heads.
  We both blushed as we stared into each other's eyes.
  "Merry Christmas, my love," I smiled before I leaned in and kissed him.