Romeo and Juliet

Mettaton POV

  I was so happy that everything was finally going well. Alphys and Undyne were back together and looked happier then ever and Papyrus and I have been able to spend way more quality time together without the stress. I felt like I could finally focus on the love of my life.
  I couldn't help but smile every time  I was around him. And believe me when I say this darling, I've been kissing him a lot lately.
I was so thankful about my amazing boyfriend. I was constantly writing poems about him when I wasn't with him. My love for him is undying. I would die for him if I had to, that's how important he is to me. I need him.
  Keeping the relationship a secret honestly made me very upset and I often put my feelings about the whole situation into my poems. I dreamt about marrying Papyrus every night. It saddened me deeply that it couldn't happen. I knew I couldn't just keep this a relationship a secret forever, but what will happen if we get exposed? I would be so miserable without Papyrus.
  I began to have horrible thoughts that I never had before. I thought about asking Papyrus about a double suicide, like Romeo and Juliet, but I knew that he would disagree and think I'm crazy and then I could loose him. I thought about telling everyone the truth about Papyrus and I, but I just can't do it. There's a chance I could loose him and I'm not willing to take that chance.
  I love papyrus, but what am I suppose to do?

I know this is a short chapter. I just want to thank you all so so much for 2k views on this story! That's incredible! Thank you everyone! -Paige