Tears of love

Mettaton POV

  I thought that running away would fix everything. I figured that getting away from all of the hate would make us happy. But that's not the case. I missed my family, and I knew that Papyrus did too. It was putting a strain on our relationship. Papyrus spent most of his time alone in his room. We were losing our love for each other?
  I wanted to go back home, but what would I saw to them? It would break their hearts if they thought that we intentionally tried to get away from everyone. I felt stuck. Running away caused us nothing except sadness and problems. We needed to get back home. We needed to make everything normal again.
I winced at these thoughts. Of course I wanted go home but if I took that chance then Papyrus might try to kill himself again. He was so miserable and I couldn't take the chance of losing him. It was too close of a call last time. But we couldn't go on like this...
I began to get a headache as I got deeper into these thought. I placed my hands over my head and tried to relax, but I was too stressed to make that a possibility.
  I lifted my head up to the sound of Papyrus crying and standing in the door way.
  "Mettaton..." he whimpered. "Lets go home,"

Authors note:
I know! Super short chapter I'll be adding a new one soon I promise!