Emergency

Papyrus POV

Everything was perfect. I had a perfect boyfriend and amazing friends and family. I thought that nothing could go wrong.
Mettaton and I both had some spare time so we decided to hang out at my house while Sans was out doing something with Toriel. Mettaton was snuggling with me on the couch as we watched tv together. Everything was perfect. I wanted to stay like this with him forever. Mettaton was so warm and was amazing to cuddle with, which wax surprising considering that he's a robot.
  I was starting to feel sleepy and began to close my eyes. I was so comfortable. Suddenly, mettaton started shaking strangly. I opened my eyes and looked down at him.
  "Mettaton? Are you alright?" I asked him slightly nervous.
  Mettaton then began to shake crazily and scream, scaring me. He fell off of the couch and continued to shake.
  "M-METTATON!" I screamed.
  I was terrified for mettaton. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what to do. It was probably something to do with a malfunction or something. I began to sob, worrying about his safety.
  "I don't know what to do, mettaton! What's going on!" I cried.
  "P-p-Papy...call for help...." He said weakly as he continued to shake. I began to panic when I saw some sparks coming from his neck.
  I knew I had to call for help, but I didn't know who to call. If I called Alphys or Sans, then they would know that Mettaton and I were spending time together and could probably figure out what was going on. I didn't want anyone to find out about us because of the chance that we could loose each other, but Mettaton's safely was more important to me.
  I quickly ran to the phone and called Alphys. 
  "ALPHYS! There's an emergency with mettaton! I think he's malfunctioning! It's really bad please come down to my house as quick as you can! Please hurry!" I said frantically.
  "Mettaton! Oh no, what's he doing all the way over with you!" Alphys panicked as I could hear Undyne asking about what was going on in the backround.
  "That doesn't matter right now, I'll explain later! Just please get over here!"
  "I'm on my way! I'll be there as soon as I can, just try to keep him calm!"
  I hung up the phone and ran out to check on mettaton, who was still shaking and sparking.
  I began to comfort mettaton as I waited for Alphys to arrive. I was scared, but I needed mettaton to be okay.