House hunting

Mettaton POV

  Papyrus and I were finally getting ready to move in together. Frisk was right, we needed to move on to the next phase of our lives. I always dreamed about living with papyrus, and now my dreams were becoming a reality. I couldn't be any happier.
After spending time with Frisk, papyrus and I decided to start going house hunting together. I was so excited I felt like I was going to overheat!
I grabbed Papyrus's hand and pulled him along. I needed to find the perfect house for us to spend our lives together. Everything had to be absolutely perfect.
"Mettaton check this one out!" Papyrus said excitedly, pointing at a house with a "for sale" sign.
It looked pretty nice on the outside. It was painted in a green color (which I would obviously paint pink instead). However, once we entered inside I found out why the house was green. It was covered in slime...
"I guess the owner is a monster that produces slime..." I said in disgust, attempting to scrap the slime off of my heels.
As I was about to walk out the door, I realized that papyrus was playing around in the slime.
"Papyrus! What in the underground are you doing?"
"This place is great! This slime is so much fun! NHEHE!" He laughed childishly.
I face palmed before grabbing the back of Papyrus's scarf and pulling him out of the house. I wiped the slime off of him before grabbing his hand and searching for another place. I sure loved Papyrus, but he was a pain in my shiny metal ass sometimes.
"Aw, you don't like that place mettaton?" Papyrus asked.
"It's just not exactly what I was looking for..." I sighed.
"That's okay mettaton! I'm sure we'll find a much better one!"
"I'm sure we will, darling,"
  We continued walking through out snowdin. It was a cold winter day, so papyrus was huddled against me since I had a built in heater.
  "That house looks great! Why don't we move in there? It's perfect!" Papyrus said excitedly as he pointed at a house.
  "Um, darling that's where you and Sans already live...."
  "Oh! NHEHEHE!" He giggled.
  "Your so silly darling," I said, giving him a kiss on his cheek.
  It was honestly really hard to find a house in the underground. I wanted to spend my whole life in a house with papyrus and I just wanted perfection. I wanted to find a house and see a future in it with Papyrus.
  We continued our search for our new home until it was dark. I was beginning to get very upset.
  "It's getting late mettaton, we should just head back to my house," papyrus said as he wrapped his arms around me lovingly.
  "I guess your right," I sighed in disappointment. "Let's go,"
  Not a single house we looked at was anywhere close to what I wanted. I had been dreaming for this moment ever since I first fell in love with Papyrus, but I just couldn't find the right home. I was exhausted from all of the house hunting, but I didn't want to give up. My eyes started to fill with tears as we walked in the darkness. I tried to stay quiet so Papyrus wouldn't know how disappointed I really was.
  We then approached the bright lights that were in front of his home. I quickly wiped away my tears before I entered the light. He opened the door for me to go inside. I dragged my feet in sadness before I plopped myself onto the couch.
  "What an exhausting day," papyrus sighed. "Do you want anything to drink?"
  "May I have some hot tea please?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears. Maybe the hot tea would calm me down from the disappointment of the day.
"Anything for you, I'll be right back," papyrus said leaving the living room and entering into the kitchen.
  I sat alone in the living room. Sans was no where to be seen, so I figured that he was at Grillby's as usual. I covered my face with my hands and began to cry. I couldn't fight back the tears any longer. In one day we looked at around ten houses, and none of them were any where close to what I wanted. I felt like my future was destroyed.
  Papyrus then entered the living room holding the hot tea I had asked for in his hands. His face grew worried when he saw me crying and instantly came running towards me.
  "Mettaton, what's wrong?" He asked worried, placing the hot tea on the table in front of me before wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled into his loving embrace.
  "We didn't find a single house that was good enough! How are we going to have a life together if we can't find a house to live in?" I sobbed.
   "Mettaton, don't be upset. It doesn't matter when or if we find the "perfect" home. I don't care where we live as long as I'm with you. We could be living in a card board box together and I would still be happy as long as I have you with me. I will always be here day and night, it doesn't matter where we live, our home wont affect the way we feel about each other," papyrus said to me in a soothing tone, holding me close.
  My heart began to flutter. Papyrus was right. It doesn't matter where we live, as long as we have each other. Our love was all that mattered. I would give up everything for him.
  "Your right papyrus! I've been so blind! I've been so focused on finding the perfect house I didn't even think about the most important thing; the love we share!" I smiled, holding Papyrus even tighter. It didn't matter where we lived. Being in his arms was my favorite place to be.
  "I love you mettaton," he whispered.
  "I love you papyrus," I said as I leaned in for a kiss.
  "Don't worry, we'll keep looking for a place to live," he smiled.
  "As long as we have each other, our new home will be perfect,"