A new life

Mettaton POV

  Things have been so lovely lately. Now that papyrus and I no longer had to keep our relationship to ourselves, that means that we could finally do something we've been dreaming about.
  I've decided to change my show "Cooking with a killer robot" to "Cooking with papyton"! Alphys was actually the one who came up with the name "papyton" for us because she's totally fan girling over the fact that we are dating. Papyrus and I had nothing to hide anymore, so we could finally cook together on television. Papyrus was so excited when he found out that we could do the show together. I even thought about having Undyne occasionally on the show, but it'll mostly be about me and the love of my life, papyrus.
  Sans actually seemed okay with us making the show, and really supported papyrus. I felt so happy for papyrus to have such a sweet brother. Sans even told his brother that he would watch every single episode of our show.
  I was so excited! I had never been so excited to make a tv show in my life. I just couldn't believe that my dream could come true. Papyrus was definitely excited too, he really wanted to show the world his amazing spaghetti recipes.
  I decided to spend the night at papyrus and Sans's house the night before the first episode of our show. Papyrus was practically jumping with joy.
  "I can't wait till tomorrow! NHEHE!!" Papyrus giggled as he hopped into bed next to me.
  "Neither can I, my love," I said as I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and cuddled with him in the bed.
  "I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun!!!" 
  "Yes I know dear, but you'll be exhausted if you don't get any sleep," I said kissing his cheek.
  "NHEHE...your right. Good night mettaton,"
  "Good night, papyrus"
  "You guys better not be fucking in there!" I heard sans yell on the other side of the door.