Welcome home party

Papyrus POV

  "Hell yeah! It's party time!" Undyne yelled as she ran around in a circle.
  "Party time!" I then joined Undyne as we yelled on the top of our lungs. I could see mettaton watching me with a smile on his face. It felt so nice not to stress out about running away. Now we could go nuts and have the time if our lives if we wanted to.
  "P-Papyrus!! The water for the spaghetti is boiling over!" I heard Alphys yell from the kitchen.
  "OH CRAP!" I shouted as I ran to the kitchen.
  The boiling water poured from the pot as steam filled the room.
  "BE GONE, PEASANT!" I shouted as I vigorously shacked a towel around to make the steam go away. 
  "Darling, is turn off the drive first..." mettaton sighed as he turned off the stove.
  The kitchen was already a mess since Undyne and I had already made the sauce...which you know how we do that. Usually I'd be yelled at for making such a mess, but everyone was still laughing and enjoying themselves. I never felt so loved in my life.
  "Well, I suppose the spaghetti is done..." mettaton laughed as he drained the spaghetti noodles.
  "It's been wayyyyyy too long since I've had Papyrus's spaghetti!" Sans said with a smile as he looked at me. I blushed at the fact that they really did miss me that much.
  "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" Undyne announced.
  We all gathered at the table and began digging in right away. I knew I had spaghetti sauce all over my face, but I didn't care! I was having the time of my life! It felt like a better version of thanksgiving!
  I then teased mettaton as I went in for a kiss with my spaghetti sauce covered face. He giggled as I leaned in closer and closer.
  Suddenly I felt my body forced against the wall behind me. I looked over to see Sans' eye glowing a bright blue. That's when I noticed that blue was surrounding my body, forcing me against the wall.
  "Not at the table, dumbass," he said before he let me go.
  The table then burst out laughing. Mettaton then helped me up back onto the table as he tried to hold back his laughter. I then wiped off my face. That clearly wasn't necessary since when I took the napkin off my face, Undyne pelted me with a face full of spaghetti sauce. I had the feeling she had something to drink earlier.
  After the crazy dinner, we all danced our hearts out to a song that Mettaton was singing for us. It was like a personal concert. I had never heard mettaton sing with so much passion. I couldn't help but grab him and swing him around in my arms.
"I love you, Mettaton. Please always be mine," I said as a twirled him around.
"I love you too, Papyrus. You know I will, you mean too much to me," he smiled. We then kissed as we continued to dance. It was hard to believe how much we had been through, yet our love was still strong.
Once I turned my head, I saw Alphys and Undyne making out in the corner as Sans took pictures of them...for some reason. Mettaton then grabbed my face and brought me in for a kiss.
  "Nothing is gonna change our love, right?" Mettaton said as he looked at me straight in the eyes.
  "Mettaton don't you worry. I still love you so much and that won't change," I said with a smile.
  "This has all just been so...emotionally draining. I didn't want this to make us tear apart,"
  "I promise you it won't,"
  He then rested his head underneath my chin. He was my soul mate. Forever and always.

I want to thank you all so much for reading this! There is only one more chapter coming up and that will be the end! I'm so sad this see this story end but there's one more amazing chapter that I'm going to work really hard on!