Tough love

Papyrus POV

  It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen Mettaton. The last time I saw him was when I went over to his house when he was home alone. I love mettaton, but WOWIE, this relationship sure is hard. It's my first relationship I've ever been in, but most couples get to see their lover more often then I do. Keeping my relationship a secret is really hard. I wish I could tell my brother but he's so overprotective and I have a feeling that he wouldn't be happy. I'm always missing mettaton and I try my hardest to pretend that I'm happy.
  I was in the living room with Sans watching Mettaton's show. He's been getting very popular on tv lately. It's pretty crazy to think that I'm dating a celebrity. But I loved him before the fame.
  "Man, you really like this show, don't you Papyrus?" My brother asked as we watched the tv. 
  "NHEHEHE yup! It's probably my favorite show!" I said nervously.
  "Eh, it's alright I guess," sans shrugged. "It's nice to see that your enjoying it so much,"
"Thanks for always watching it with me, brother!" I smiled happily.
"Heh, anything for you bro,"
  Sans really was an amazing brother. He was always doing things with me, even if it wasn't his most favorite thing. I was hoping that I could get Sans to like mettaton so that if he ever did find out about us, maybe just maybe he would be ok with it.
  "I'm gonna go get some ketchup, you need anything?" Sans asked as he got up from the couch.
  "Oh, uh, nope! I'm good!"
  "Ok bro, try not to watch too much television. I'll be gone for only a few minutes,"
  Sans left the house as I sat there and stared at the television.
  "I miss you mettaton..." I said as I felt like I was going to cry. I just missed him so much. I wish I could spend every moment of my life with him. Why does this have to be so complicated?
  I grabbed a pillow from the couch and hugged it tightly, wishing it was mettaton. I began to wonder when mettaton would call me again. I really hope that it would be as soon as possible. I never in my life would've thought that I would miss someone so much.

I know that this is a really short chapter but I'll post a new part soon. Thanks for reading it means a lot to me!-Paige