Quality time

Mettaton POV

  Frisk was about to say something, before Undyne interrupted.
  "Eh, who cares! Let's just all be happy that Frisk is finally back! We missed ya, kid!"
  I honestly felt pretty bad that Frisk was here watching us all fight and didn't even have the chance to sag a single word. She never said that much in the first place, but still.
  "I know that we're all so happy that Frisk is back, but obviously all of this fighting will get us no where! Clearly since we can't handle ourselves, we'll just have to take turns spending time with Frisk," I offered, hoping that it wouldn't cause more arguing.
  "Your so smart mettaton! That's why I love you! That's a great idea!" Papyrus agreed, making me blush.
  "Damn, I'm always up for a fight but what's more important is that Frisk is here," Undyne moaned.
  I couldn't believe it. Everyone actually listened to me!
  "Marvelous! I'm so happy you all agree! I guess we'll start with papyrus and I first, and then Alphys and Undyne, and then Sans. Is that acceptable, everyone?" I asked.
  "Ugh, I guess," Undyne said, rolling her eyes.
  "Sure, works for me," sans shrugged.
  "Perfect! Each of us will be able to spend quality time with Frisk!" I said as I reached my hand out to take Frisk's little hand. "Come with me darling,"