The truth

Papyrus POV

"Mettaton!" I screamed happily as I wrapped my arms around him.
  "Papyrus!" Mettaton said as he hugged me tightly and kissed me.
  I felt tears go down my face. I was so scared, but thankfully he was okay thanks to Alphys.
  "You scared me! I thought I was going to loose you!" I sobbed as I held him tighter.
  "I'm sorry darling. I'm fine, now,"
  "You'll have to be careful for a little while, mettaton. That was too close of a call," Alphys explained.
  "Thank you so much for saving him!" I thanked Alphys with teary eyes. "What was the problem with him?"
  Alphys paused for a moment without saying a word as she adjusted her glasses. Sans and Undyne stood behind her, looking confused.
  "I found a white and...*ahem*...gooey substance inside of Mettaton's body. It could've really damaged him, bodily fluids should not be inside of him," Alphys explained.
  I hung my head in shame. This was all my fault. I'm the one who set up that whole date with him that night.
  "Mettaton and papyrus....why was that there?" Alphys asked raising an eyebrow. I saw my brother staring straight at me from behind Alphys. I began to sweat nervously as I felt my "stomach" drop. I was terrified. We were caught, and there was no way out of this.
  I looked over at mettaton, who looked terrified as well. He looked so pale and worried. I took his hand and looked at him directly in the eyes. He gave me a small smile and that's when I knew what I had to do.
  "Alphys, Sans, Undyne, mettaton and I are in love,"