Home sweet home

Mettaton POV

  Papyrus and I moved in right away. Our new home was absolutely perfect. I was so excited to spend my life with Papyrus in that house. Nearly everything was unpacked, there were only a few unopened boxes. We were exhausted from unpacking all day, so we decided to take a break for the rest of the afternoon and relax in our new home.
  "Isn't it just marvelous, darling?" I sighed as we sat next to each other on our new couch. We were both so exhausted.
  "I love it here! I'm so excited for all of these boxes to be unboxed..." Papyrus sighed, clearly exhausted.
  "Thank you for all of your hard work today, darling," I said as I gave Papyrus a kiss on the cheek.
  "Nhehe...anything for you, Mettaton!" Papyrus said as he blushed deeply.
  "It's been an exhausting day, but it'll all be worth it," I said as I began to cuddle into Papyrus's arms. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close. I nuzzled my head underneath his chin.
  "I can't believe we're actually doing it! We're starting our lives together!" Papyrus blushed.
  "This is magnificent. I'm so happy I found my other half, and now we're going to be together forever," I couldn't contain my happiness. I always dreamed of finding my Prince Charming, and that is Papyrus. He's everything I ever wanted.
  That night, we didn't even bother going in our bedroom to go to sleep. We both fell asleep on that couch, talking to each other until we fell asleep.
  When I woke up the next morning, I smelt something cooking in the kitchen. It smelled yummy, almost smokey. I stretched, before walking out to the kitchen.
  "Good morning, Chef Papyrus," I giggled as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What are you making?"
  "Spaghetti with bacon on top," he grinned.
  "Mmm, that sounds delicious," I said as I gave him a good morning kiss.
  "I know you'll love it! I, the great papyrus, is the best chef in the whole underground! NHEHEHE!" He announced with confidence.
  "Well, make sure you don't burn the bacon," I said as the pointed at the sizzling bacon.
  "I'd rather eat your bacon anyway! Nhehe!" He giggled as he hide his face in embarrassment. "I, the great papyrus, has just completely embarrassed myself,"
  "Darling, your so silly! I love that about you,"I laughed as I kissed him again, only making his blushing worse. "You can have my bacon any day," I whispered, making him blush even more. I bursted out laughing.
  "You keep making me blush!" He said embarrassed.
  "I love it when you blush. Your so adorable," I smiled.
  "You keep making me blush more!"
  "I'm sorry darling, you blush so easily," I giggled.
  "I'll get my revenge on you later, nhehe!" He giggled.
  "Well I guess once we're done eating them we should finish unpacking," I sighed.
  "NOOOOOO!" Papyrus cried dramatically.