Getting Frisky

Papyrus POV

  "NHEHE! I'm so happy I get to spend time with you, Frisk!" I exclaimed excitedly as I held Frisk's tiny hand on my left and Mettaton's warm hand on my right.
  Mettaton was really happy as well. It was just the three of us together, there was so much to talk about. I just wanted to tell Frisk everything!
  "So darling, what's it like on the surface?" Mettaton asked.
  "It's alright, but I forgot how boring humans are. I was really missing you guys," frisk responded. It was the first time I heard her talk since she first came back.
"Aww that's so sweet darling. You can stop by anytime you like," mettaton said with a smile.
  "Yeah! If your ever hungry for spaghetti then just stop on by!" I announced happily.
  "Is spaghetti always on your mind, papyrus?" Frisk giggled.
  "Of course!"
  Frisk and mettaton started laughing as I grinned widely. I was overwhelmed with happiness. After all of the laughing, Frisk's face suddenly turned serious.
  "Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys about the surface..." Frisk said, letting go of my hand.
  "What is it darling?" Mettaton asked, his face also turning serious.
  "Well you see, I don't really like the surface anymore. Like I said, it's boring without you guys. I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to live with you guys..." Frisk said as she kicked the dirt beneath her feet.
  I froze. Frisk wanted to actually live with us in the underground!?
  "That would be fantastic darling, but who do you plan on living with?" Mettaton asked.
  "Oh...well since you two are a couple now I guess I just assumed you two lived together..." Frisk said, looking down at her tiny feet.
  My face turned bright red. Frisk thought that we had a home together? I actually couldn't believe it myself. Mettaton and I haven't moved in together yet. Mettaton has plenty of money so it wouldn't be a problem, but I guess we just never thought about that.
Mettaton turned to face me. I tried to hide my blushing face, but it was no use. 
  "Frisk...your right..," mettaton said in a calm voice. "Papyrus and I are going to move in together, and of course your welcome to stay"
  My jaw dropped to the ground once he said this.
  "Um papyrus, your jaw fell off..." Frisk said, picking my jaw off the ground and then handing it towards me.