Foreword/Author's Note

Hi, thank you for stopping by to read my story! =)

This is a fanfiction and I make no profit from it. I only own the plot of this, the characters belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

One thing to note before reading: the plot of this story belongs to me, I am just using the characters from Kuroko no Basket (as seen on cover). Even if you have not seen/read or know about KnB, you can still read this. Everything is explained as the story progresses and imagery will be provided. One thing to note also is that this is based in Japan and it is anime-like.

Fanfiction writing is a fun hobby for me. I always put my all into writing, but I'm not as strict with fanfiction as I am with my novels and original work. It's fun to write, and I want to keep it that way. So I do not request reviews that want to point out my mistakes or nit-pick what I do. If you leave one, I'll probably delete it because I just don't like seeing those on my fanfiction. They discourage me and make me feel like I have to go back and rewrite and improve when that's not what my hobby is.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you enjoy reading!

**As of right now, 01/19/23 I am still undecided if romance will blossom between the characters. I'll mostly leave it up to reader choice, or I'll make a side story about the romance.