1%

When it came to boys, I always created a mental list of reasons to not fall in love with them. That way, I'd have an excuse as to why my feelings turned around so quickly. My best friend, PJ, thought that I was picky and tended to cross boys off of it too fast. But I knew better.

PJ continuously reminded me of Joe Sugg, who was crossed off by reason number 6. He had stuck gum under his desk in Calculus, which was enough for me to lose the small feelings I had.

I would always remind PJ of Connor Franta, who had made it the farthest of any. I realized that he was an asshole when he brought a package of fish sticks to school and gave them to a girl who was on her period. That was reason number 23 not to fall in love with Connor.

Felix Kjellberg, Aflie Deyes and Ryan Higa were all quickly crossed off too.

One day at lunch, PJ had had enough of my endless sulking. "You have to have had a long term crush on somebody!"

I shook my head. "Nope. I fall in and out of love effortlessly." I said triumphantly.

PJ scoffed. "But you've never even made it past reason 23. How can you know you like somebody if you give up with the snap of a finger? And about stupid things!"

"I don't know what to tell you, Peej." I shrugged. "It's pretty easy to come up with reasons."

"Then I bet," He said, which never ended well between us. "That you can't get to reason number 50 on one person." He challenged.

"Yeah?" I asked, already preparing for the task. "What's in it for me?"

"50 pounds, and perhaps a boyfriend, finally." He held out his hand. "And if you end up going out with him before 50 reasons, I'll still give you 50 pounds. Deal?"

I shook it without hesitation, and he grinned slyly. He definitely had something up his sleeve. "Pick somebody and I'll show you how easy it is not to fall in love with them."

"Alright." PJ laughed, folding his hands on the cafeteria table. He looked as a few group of people walked by us, either to throw out lunches or buy some food.

I watched PJ closely, noting how quickly his eyes flickered between each person. "Him." My friend spoke after a while, lifting his hand off the table a little just enough for me to see. I turned my body to a raven haired boy, with his nose stuck in a book. "Phil Lester."

I tilted my head back to PJ giving him a disapproving look that made him burst out laughing. "C'mon! You said!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes. "I can already give you one reason why I shouldn't fall in love with him."

"And why's that?" PJ crossed his arms and laid them on his chest.

"He speaks in colors."