47%

The rest of the school day consisted of me trying not to slap PJ every time I saw him in the hallway.

I left the school as soon as the bell rang, and made my way to the door Phil would be exiting. He greeted me with a warm hug, and together we walked to Adrian's school.

"Ade!" I called as his class was let free. I waved my hand in the air frantically until he caught my eye and came over to us.

"Aren't you grounded?" Was the first thing that came out of my brother's mouth. "You aren't allowed to see Phil outside of school."

"I'm also not allowed to stop doing homework, but I haven't passed anything in in a few weeks, so..." I retorted.

"And I'm not allowed to sleep over a friends house without my tooth brush."

"Thanks, Phil, that really helped." I glanced over to color boy. He nodded gradually, not taking my sarcasm literally.

"Whatever, let's go home." Adrian shrugged, leading the way. Phil and I followed, trailing behind with our fingers laced together.

Phil hummed a song I didn't know, making an effort to reach the high notes. He jumped a little when they were above his vocal range.

"Are you actually gonna come to Texas with me?" Phil questioned, once I had applauded him and our hands were back together.

"I'm gonna try. I still need a plane ticket though. And to get an email back from Denton."

"Maybe you can have my mom's ticket. She hates flying and would love for you to come." He explained.

"Alright. There's an idea. I'll check my email when I get home... And ask my dad."

"He's gonna say no!" Adrian called over his shoulder. I told him to shut up, and he let out a short laugh.

I walked Phil to his door, kissing him softly on the cheek before we left each other.

"You two are so weird." Adrian commented during the rest of the walk home.

"Huh?"

"So first he had a boyfriend, then you two told each other you didn't like each other... But now you're dating?"

"I-I guess, yeah."

"Weird."

"I'm glad I'm going to Texas. Means I finally get to dump your ass behind." I teased. Adrian was silent, making no effort to laugh, or stay by my side. "I'm joking."

"Obviously."

I shook my head. "Ade, if I wanted to dump your ass, I would've left you here when I ran away."

"Uh huh."

"You know I love you, little bro." I ruffled his hair, messing up the fringe he had created.

"You're a douche sometimes, you know that?" He taunted.

I rolled my eyes. "I try." I said, pushing his shoulder lightly.

A/N: 8k brb PewDiePie gotta do my homework

Heres a little fluff plus the brotherly bond we all love.

Do you guys want more Adrian in the future, or no?

ILY GUYS SO MUCH YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME LAUGH WAY TOO HARD. Also I love Dan's new selfie, bury it with me.