68%

Felix called me after school while Adrian walked ardently behind me. "Hello?"

"Hey, Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"I just... I wanted to let you know I'm not gonna do anything with Phil. We just have a project."

"Yeah? I wouldn't suspect you to try anything..."

He sighed in relief. "I just thought I should let you know."

"Well, thanks." I watched Adrian balance himself of the edge of the sidewalk. "Oh! And don't bring him into your observatory. It's like throwing a newly sober person into a pool of liquor."

Felix laughed and said goodbye, and I walked alongside Adrian. "What's up, little brother? How was school?"

"Fine, I guess."

"What are you doing later?"

"Going out."

I looked down at him. "Going where?"

"To pizza."

"Nice. With who?"

"Troye." He murmured.

"Really? He asked you out?"

"I asked him.. Not as a date though! Mom says I'm too young to date."

"That's great, Adrian! Now mom has two gay sons." I joked. He tried not to laugh, I could tell, but he smiled.

"I like girls still, though."

"That's what we call bisexual." I said slowly, as thoughI was talking to a baby who didn't understand a word of English.

"Do you have a lot of homework in high school?" Ade asked suddenly.

"I mean, yeah. But I've given up on it.
I'm a senior and the only thing I want to do is get out of high school."

"What if I don't go to high school?"

"Then you can come live with me when I'm rich and famous."

"Ew, I don't wanna live with you. You eat all the food and take two hour showers." He stuck his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's dad been?" I changed the subject.

"He stayed over Grandma's, or something like that. I don't know, and I don't care. Honestly."

"You really just don't like dad?" I said.

"I never really talk to him, you know? He thinks that after a long time of being away he can bring us gifts and we'll be a happy family again. And now that grampy's dying I just don't want to talk to him, cause he's sad all the time."

"Wait, what? Grampy's still alive?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Oh. Who's funeral did we just go to then?"

"Uncle Gale's?"

"Right! Man, we should go visit Grampy soon."

"As long as he doesn't slap my shoulder everytime I say something. I have bruises from Febuary Vacation."

A/N: So Dans totally gonna spy on his little brother, I mean, who wouldn't. But who should Dan go with? You guys decide!

Phil

Anthony

Ian

Both (Smosh)

PJ

Go alone

He shouldn't go.