3%

"How was it?" PJ asked when I came back from my rendezvous with Phil.

"Reason number 2 not to fall in love with Phil Lester." I began, taking back my seat in front of PJ. . "He gives animal facts when he's nervous."

"What?" PJ choked out before chuckling loudly.

"I went over there and sat down, and after a few moments of silence, he finally noticed I was there."

"And?" PJ asked, clearly interested.

"And he told me flamingo's sleep standing on one leg."

I waited for PJ to laugh, but he just tilted his head. "And that's it? You just left?" He furrowed his eyebrows, pouting a little.

"Yeah?" I returned, running my left hand through my hair. "I don't have any animal facts."

"You should get some... maybe that's how he flirts?" My friend suggested.

"Peej, no one uses the word flamingo when they flirt."

"No one expresses their feelings with colors either." He pointed out. I had to give him that, Lester was a weird kid.

"Go talk to him again." PJ pressured, nodding his head towards the other end of the cafeteria.

"Why? Do you ship us?" I teased, pressing my lips together.

"Hell yeah, I ship Dil." His giddy smile returned.

"Not Dil, PJ.." I gave him a disgusted look, sighing deeply. "Anything but Dil."

"How about I think of a name while you go get some more animal facts." Peej pressured, ardently trying to get me back over to Phil.

"Fine." I agreed, standing slowly. "But reason number 3 not to fall in love with Phil Lester, he reads animal fact books."

PJ swatted at me before I walked back over to Phil's table.

"Hi." I greeted again, sitting in the same seat I did when I had first came over to Phil. Phil mumbled in response, taking his life in reading the fact he was on.

"I... uhm..." I stuttered, looking for something to break the ice.

"What's your favorite animal?" Phil asked suddenly, not even taking the consideration to look up at me.

There was slight trepidation as I took my time to reply. "Tiger." I lied through my teeth.

Phil flipped through his book, before turning around to show me the page on tigers. I glanced up at his beaming face while he manifested his book. "Go on." He instructed after I sat there.

"Uhm... 'Every tiger has a different set of stripes, like fingerprints on people'?" I read, looking back up at Phil. He nodded, smiling widely.

"Now, can I ask you question?"

"Ask away."

"Why do you keep coming over here?" He asked me, closing his book and setting it on the table.

I paused before answering him. "I want to get to know you." I shrugged. Half the truth.

"Why the sudden interest?"